Hitler-quoting candidate wins North Carolina Republican gubernatorial primary

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Never, NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the white electorate
you’re 100% right.

I’m just saying though. Pat McCrory was the first Republican governor for the state in a long time and he fukked it up in 4 years. Then toll lanes and HB2 did him in. He killed the movie industry here and lost businesses and the nba all star weekend in 2017. Cooper came in and did two terms. What does Mark Robinson bring to the table other than saying stupid shyt? If he can somehow become Governor, I’d say good luck. Keep in mind that Mark Robinson would be the first black governor to be elected in NC if he were to win. I don’t think they’re going to waste history on this guy :russ:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Mark Robinsons been c00ning hard the past few years. Unfortunately that seems like standard initiation with prominent Republicans these days.

This will probably be another 2020 situation where the Republican Presidential candidate wins NC and the Democratic Governor wins. The real problem is the General Assembly and backward rural counties that play into state legislature.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Which side of both sides is this?

I'm really confused bruh.

The NC Dems aren't offering reparations but on the other hand this guy wants to make me pay reparations to the descendants of slave owners.

I dunno, I'm going to stay home until the Dems do something about this.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm really confused bruh.

The NC Dems aren't offering reparations but on the other hand this guy wants to make me pay reparations to the descendants of slave owners.

I dunno, I'm going to stay home until the Dems do something about this.
Brehs in here talking about the vitriol of the white electorate but look at the monumental stupidity of some of our own like this fool.

This Republican Nazi quoting fukk is saying we owe white people reparations for bringing us to America and civilizing us for our own good so I'm going to sit at home until the DEMOCRATS do something about it. Because obviously the Democrats are going to be able to fix whatever is broken in this c00n ass MFs brain.

Legitimately disgusting & certifiably retarded.:scust:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Brehs in here talking about the vitriol of the white electorate but look at the monumental stupidity of some of our own like this fool.

This Republican Nazi quoting fukk is saying we owe white people reparations for bringing us to America and civilizing us for our own good so I'm going to sit at home until the DEMOCRATS do something about it. Because obviously the Democrats are going to be able to fix whatever is broken in this c00n ass MFs brain.

Legitimately disgusting & certifiably retarded.:scust:
He's being facetious. But may be people who think like this on here.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
This is the Internet Ass Messiah
The prophecies were true :lupe:
5991bce09f5e9.image.gif

download-13.jpg

Brehs, this is a LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR and he's bytching about movies
ly-Bb-OEh-SX0-Ij.png
Screenshot-20240305-225851-You-Tube.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka is on some @ORDER_66 level conning :skip:

Nah :francis: that dude a grifter plain and simple playing to the white base out there

When I say #bothsides I want both parties destroyed plain and simple :francis: do yall not understand that by now?

Last edited: