Hockey prospect Mitchell Miller bullied a mentally disabled black classmate in high school

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You beat me to it....Can't wait until he meets a REAL bully named Ryan Reaves...He's got some karma coming his way in the form of a black eye and busted head:wow:

Reaves woulda fukked that kid up. In a way he's kinda lucky to get cut.:pachaha:

I bet PK Subban's c00n ass woulda be talking all that forgiveness talk.:unimpressed:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
That kid’s parents would have been perfectly justified in putting a bullet through his head.

This cracker better get blackballed from ever playing any meaningful hockey again :francis:

Racist cacs in the comments section whining about "it was 5 years ago" and "2 wrongs don't make a right" :mjlol::camby:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh you gotta be fukking kidding me

"given our priorities on diversity and inclusion, we believe that we are in the best position to guide Mitchell into becoming a leader for this cause and preventing bullying and racism now and in the future."

Not just acknowledging he did the shyt but trying to act like they're gonna be the ones to make him not racist

I hope he gets high sticked everygame, fukkin stab him with the blade Billy Madison style

Rooting for that CTE/suicide combo to do its thing. :ehh:
hope someone steps on his achilles while wearing skates

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
white people are insane. look at how evil and cruel he was at such a young age. he doesnt even deserve to be alive and he definitely doesnt deserve to play pro hockey. i feel so bad for the kids he bullied, you never forget those events