Hoe says Bill Cosby raped her at Playboy mansion in 1974. Cosby pulls Playboy logs, shows he wasn't even there. She changes date to when he WAS there.

Daps
I was telling breh about this case in the Vin Diesel thread when we were discussing how it's impossible for a man to defend himself against years-old allegations. You can't even use dates to prove your innocence, because if you do that, these heffas will just change the date to a different date.
and you can't even prove otherwise.

Women can really say well 14 years ago he did that.

Got any proof? Nope nothing, my word. Trust me

Exactly. There's literally NO WAY to prove that this didn't happen.

All you can do is point to dates but even then these hoes will just switch to a different date!

I saw that happen with Cosby. Some hoe said he raped her at the Playboy Mansion on a certain date. Cosby’s attorneys requested the log book from Playboy cause they apparently kept the logs of every guest they had and the dates they were there.

The log books proved that Cosby wasn't at Playboy that day or even that year!

Then this hoe says "oh my bad, I got the date wrong" and changed the date to a day that Cosby WAS there and the judge let the case proceed. :skip: :dahell:

@Matt504 make it make sense.:dahell:

I told breh that I would provide proof for what I said:

Cosby claims that the assault didn’t happen — or not the way she says it did. His legal team pointed to inconsistencies in Huth’s account. Cosby’s attorneys argued he wasn’t at the Playboy Mansion, or filming in the area she described, in 1974. They pointed to the Mansion’s guest logs for that year, noting that neither Huth’s nor her friend’s name were listed among the visitors.

But after she saw Cosby’s filings and the evidence his team included, Huth filed new documents saying she had gotten the dates wrong. She reportedly realized that he shot Let’s Do It Again in 1975, making her 16 at the time of the alleged assault. Before proceedings began, Cosby’s team characterized the shift in Huth’s recollections as “trial by ambush.”

Something is wrong with the justice system in America when women can lie on you, you prove they're lying, and then they just alter the lie so that your proof no longer matters. :skip:

Discuss.

Daps
This is why the accusers stopped giving out dates. That one white chick also said he raped her at the PBM in the mid 2000s, and when they proved he was in NY at the time she was never heard from again.

Exactly. This stuff is retarded. Maybe these men did engage in bad behavior, maybe they didn't.

But no one knows for sure YEARS afterwards. There's no proof at all. This stuff needs to be thrown out.

Brehs got mad at me when I said this in another thread, but it's like me declaring myself a victim of a crime 10 or 20 years later. If I went to the police saying "I got beat within an inch of my life 20 years ago and I'm ready to press charges", they would laugh me out of the police station, because I would have no case. What makes this foolishness any different?

These heffas cry a few fake tears and everybody acts different.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Exactly. This stuff is retarded. Maybe these men did engage in bad behavior, maybe they didn't.

But no one knows for sure YEARS afterwards. There's no proof at all. This stuff needs to be thrown out.

Brehs got mad at me when I said this in another thread, but it's like me declaring myself a victim of a crime 10 or 20 years later. If I went to the police saying "I got beat within an inch of my life 20 years ago and I'm ready to press charges", they would laugh me out of the police station, because I would have no case. What makes this foolishness any different?

These heffas cry a few fake tears and everybody acts different.
Whenever they say believe women I fire back with Emmett Till & Tulsa. If you're a rapist then you deserve prison, but people need to be proven to have done these horrific acts.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's to the point where if a woman wants to bring a criminal case against someone for rape, I'm willing to see how the facts play out.

But bringing up a civil case, decades after the fact, where a guilty verdict means financial compensation...I have a lot of doubt about how legitimate her claims are.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
If you got raped one would assume you’d remember key details like the date, location and nature of the alleged act — and who did it if you claim to know your accuser.

So to be off by an entire year is an abomination and only a court motivated by being a vessel of a witch-hunt would allow these claims to be heard.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was telling breh about this case in the Vin Diesel thread when we were discussing how it's impossible for a man to defend himself against years-old allegations. You can't even use dates to prove your innocence, because if you do that, these heffas will just change the date to a different date.

I told breh that I would provide proof for what I said:

Something is wrong with the justice system in America when women can lie on you, you prove they're lying, and then they just alter the lie so that your proof no longer matters. :skip:

Discuss.
Nah belive alllllll woman

It’s impossible for them to lie

They never ever do that

Right? :what: