Hoe says Bill Cosby raped her at Playboy mansion in 1974. Cosby pulls Playboy logs, shows he wasn't even there. She changes date to when he WAS there.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
I was telling breh about this case in the Vin Diesel thread when we were discussing how it's impossible for a man to defend himself against years-old allegations. You can't even use dates to prove your innocence, because if you do that, these heffas will just change the date to a different date.

I told breh that I would provide proof for what I said:

Something is wrong with the justice system in America when women can lie on you, you prove they're lying, and then they just alter the lie so that your proof no longer matters. :skip:

Discuss.

Mane shii wild smh

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: at this point, it is what it is. people will believe what they will believe.

Cosby's problem is that 40+ women make these accusations.

too many to be random its unfortunate because of what he represented as a sitcom dad.

Daps
:yeshrug: at this point, it is what it is. people will believe what they will believe.

Cosby's problem is that 40+ women make these accusations.

too many to be random its unfortunate because of what he represented as a sitcom dad.

And just like I've posted this one to show how it doesn't make sense, I and others have examined the other accusers. All 40+ was lying.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If you got raped one would assume you’d remember key details like the date, location and nature of the alleged act — and who did it if you claim to know your accuser.

So to be off by an entire year is an abomination and only a court motivated by being a vessel of a witch-hunt would allow these claims to be heard.

Nah breh. Some rape victims even forget about it and that’s why they need therapy to relive it and heal from it. They also have to convince themselves it was not their fault as well.

Y’all can’t be here assuming just because you wanna defend some guy

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Bruh you guys need to play the long game. All you NYC, ATL, or LA brehs this is an easy lick. Go out where you see some single female celeb. Go home, send yourself or one of the brehs an email about how she grabbed your crotch and sexually assaulted you make up a good but believeable story. Wait 5 or 10 years, then file a law suit.

I can't see how these hoes even have case, there is literally no evidence to back them up at all. This believe all women stuff is incredibly dangerous for due process.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Bruh you guys need to play the long game. All you NYC, ATL, or LA brehs this is an easy lick. Go out where you see some single female celeb. Go home, send yourself or one of the brehs an email about how she grabbed your crotch and sexually assaulted you make up a good but believeable story. Wait 5 or 10 years, then file a law suit.

I can't see how these hoes even have case, there is literally no evidence to back them up at all. This believe all women stuff is incredibly dangerous for due process.
Oprah needs to have my money ready when I pull up with my lawsuit. :birdman:
The amount of zeroes going to have her all
full

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I never ever moved grimy, and if I was rich and famous I would have the best legal team I could afford carefully cultivate my circle, ndas, etc.

It should be a mass movement with these men with money, platform and resources to push back against the shyt. I mean collectively no more movies, appearances, deals until false accusers start getting dragged to court and proven false righteously with consequences. That shift could happen. But if accuser dates can be changed and guys just staying silent while hit pieces get written, then logic is gone