HOH in Hispanic Culture: Latin America the Most Dangerous Place for a Woman?

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

This video was taken in Peru by a woman outside her window. The victim says that the man was her boyfriend who demanded the password to her phone, when he took her phone, she ran and he chased after her and grabbed her, the video shows what happens next. She almost became a statistic.:francis:

Damn that was hard to watch.

BTW, props to OP for this thread. Someone needs to bring this to the attention to the Latino/Hispanics for Trump on twitter who are always quick to bash other races (particularly Middle Eastern's) for there treatment of woman. The hypocrisy is annoying.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I don't know in other latin countries, but here most of these women ask for it by walking in bad company, some even brag about betraying their partners so:manny:

The truth is that many women don't give themselves the respect, spreading their legs to anyone without thinking about the consequences , and end up being victims of their own mistakes.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don't know in other latin countries, but here most of these women ask for it by walking in bad company, some even brag about betraying their partners so:manny:

The truth is that many women don't give themselves the respect, spreading their legs to anyone without thinking about the consequences , and end up being victims of their own mistakes.
Those are honor killings though in he trust sense. So far 95% of these that I’ve been readin or watching have been honor killings, very few have been gang related like I expected.

If you marry or have kids with a woman that belongs to the streets, that’s the man’s mistake. Good and loyal women are hard to fine, and the machista culture is all about being passionate, hotblooded, and sleeping with other people’s men or women as a sign of power and dominance.

These women playing the game, ofcourse they gonna cheat, that’s all they see in novellas, on tv, and even with the men and women in they own families.

Nobody should get bodied over it. Maybe punished in someway but never bodied.

But it is easier to say that until it happens to you I guess

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Those are honor killings though in he trust sense. So far 95% of these that I’ve been readin or watching have been honor killings, very few have been gang related like I expected.

If you marry or have kids with a woman that belongs to the streets, that’s the man’s mistake. Good and loyal women are hard to fine, and the machista culture is all about being passionate, hotblooded, and sleeping with other people’s men or women as a sign of power and dominance.

These women playing the game, ofcourse they gonna cheat, that’s all they see in novellas, on tv, and even with the men and women in they own families.

Nobody should get bodied over it. Maybe punished in someway but never bodied.

But it is easier to say that until it happens to you I guess

Trust me, the culture of cheating is strong here in Brazil even with seemingly well-structured couples. Almost daily we hear of a businessman who killed his wife or that his wife had his husband killed over infidelity :huhldup:

Both men and women play this game on hard mode here :pachaha:

Last edited: