HOLD UP- Y’all Hear About the Gail Lewis Tiktok Cheating Scandal?! - UPDATE!

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

I literally open Tiktok like once a month unless I hear about something, but Gail Lewis, a Black woman on Tiktok shared the story about her cheating hubby and Black Tiktok rallied around her and found the side chick, etc.

Shout out to the airline representative who basically put her husband on blast!

So it turns out he was cheating with Gail decades ago on his first wife, now he’s cheating on Gail with Sabrina :whoo:
I don’t feel so bad anymore.

Jump to the last 25min of this one first and skip around

Last edited:

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
It's just best to get divorced if someone changes their mind and decides their spouse is no longer what they desire. If his other woman was so bold to be pictured with him while trying to spite her....well....

But I have learned to remain unbiased as much as possible and not automatically take up for folks.

My uncle's wife (aunt through marriage) rallied many women in my family and got most of them riled up when she found papers for a court date regarding child support. Most were shocked and very upset.

We learned of the death of a man in the town they are from. It turns out that he was the biological father of my "cousin" (her son). My uncle raised a child that HE KNEW was not his ALL those years. He was born many years after they were married, and they were not even separated at the time (not that it makes it better). My family does not think his daughter is truly related to us either, now that everything has come out. He had two older children with his wife, but they died (one from crib death and the other from sickle cell).

My uncle felt he had earned the right to play around and wanted a son that he was confident was his and went out and made one. The craziest part is none of us have ever met him.

His wife will not allow his son to come around the family. If I was walking on the street next to him, I would never know.

I said this to say, be careful about getting caught up in people's business because no one knows what agreement a couple has and people like to play victim in the light, but who knows what they have done in the dark.

This particular man in the story you posted is an ass, but please make sure that you don't become fearful because of stories like this.

Discernment is vital, but being relaxed and not absorbing the emotions of others are as well.

ETA: I'm not saying that my uncle had a right to cheat and father a kid outside of his marriage too. He should have divorced her when he found out that my cousin was not his.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's just best to get divorced if someone changes their mind and decides their spouse is no longer what they desire. If his other woman was so bold to be pictured with him while trying to spite her....well....

But I have learned to remain unbiased as much as possible and not automatically take up for folks.

My uncle's wife (aunt through marriage) rallied many women in my family and got most of them riled up when she found papers for a court date regarding child support. Most were shocked and very upset.

We learned of the death of a man in the town they are from. It turns out that he was the biological father of my "cousin" (her son). My uncle raised a child that HE KNEW was not his ALL those years. He was born many years after they were married, and they were not even separated at the time (not that it makes it better). My family does not think his daughter is truly related to us either, now that everything has come out. He had two older children with his wife, but they died (one from crib death and the other from sickle cell).

My uncle felt he had earned the right to play around and wanted a son that he was confident was his and went out and made one. The craziest part is none of us have ever met him.

His wife will not allow his son to come around the family. If I was walking on the street next to him, I would never know.

I said this to say, be careful about getting caught up in people's business because no one knows what agreement a couple has and people like to play victim in the light, but who knows what they have done in the dark.

This particular man in the story you posted is an ass, but please make sure that you don't become fearful because of stories like this.

Discernment is vital, but being relaxed and not absorbing the emotions of others are as well.

ETA: I'm not saying that my uncle had a right to cheat and father a kid outside of his marriage too. He should have divorced her when he found out that my cousin was not his.
Your uncle was moving sloppy man smh

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Well that was before I found out she was the side first :russ:

Shoulda left him alone when she realized he was moving foul. Can’t trust a man like that.

As I said, people cry victim in the light, but you have no idea what they have done in the dark. She was probably the type to care so much about side chicks but would flirt with a married man. Can't have it both ways. She ended up becoming a side...the same type she likely criticized prior.

People tell on themselves a lot. And folks are very hypocritical. That is why I said it is best to not get involved, especially emotionally. We only have so much energy for our own lives and before we look up...time is moving on quicker than we thought.

I'm glad you feel better.

Selena

Pro
Daps
Yeah I heard about this. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.
That airline rep a real one :salute:

Wait just read all your post (sorry lol). Didn't know the backstory but karma never misses. :francis:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I heard about this. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.
That airline rep a real one :salute:

Wait just read all your post (sorry lol). Didn't know the backstory but karma never misses. :francis:
Giiiiiiiirl! It sure doesn’t! Wild story