Homeowner fatally shoots trespasser who broke into his Alfa Romeo in Philadelphia

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well YEAH! They did what they were supposed to do .They should’ve killed that POS.

:stopitslime:

When the story first broke people were like "Good!"

Then it turned out there was waaaay more to the actual story.

Although the dude was a convicted felon, he wasn't out on the prowl or anything of the sort. These were 'friends' of his, we will never know what actually went wrong, all we know is that they texted him to come over, which is pretty casual, something went wrong, he ended up beat (he died) then they tried to be like "oh....oh, yeah.....we caught him committing a sex act! He's done this before!"

Police checked his phone and these people know each other, have hung out and co mingled with each other etc.

But they are all white so pretty much no body cares.

I watch the news segment. Criminal got hit and collapsed a couple of blocks down. The homeowner vehicle was broken into 4 month prior. He even had a private fence built around his house.

Not only was the perp trespassing but he broke into someone else vehicle.

Justice was serve. I dont give two shyts about criminals. Ive had my car and apartment broken into. My homeboy was robbed and pistol wiped. Luckily the gun didnt go off. We seeing too deadly stories of criminal robbing and killing their victims. So fukk that roach and I dont care what his race is.
:manny:

I had my entire car stolen, if I could I'd smoke the dude that did it.

It was broken into like a week or 2 before it was stolen.

I'm just saying don't take news stories at face value.

When ahmaud arbery and trayvon stories dropped, based on what was published, they were guilty and were caught doing something wrong. We know now they weren't doing anything at all, especially anything wrong.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Apparently dude lived around there and was known for stealing people shyt. The car owner probably just got tired of the shyt :yeshrug:

Iono, its something about someone stealing shyt when you ain't around that make me madder about it. I almost rather just get straight up robbed then for someone to sneak and steal my shyt at night.
The thing I hate about these reports is that they basically publicize your address. If I murk somebody I don't wanna be watching my back constantly wondering if they dusty friends going ride

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
When the story first broke people were like "Good!"

Then it turned out there was waaaay more to the actual story.

Although the dude was a convicted felon, he wasn't out on the prowl or anything of the sort. These were 'friends' of his, we will never know what actually went wrong, all we know is that they texted him to come over, which is pretty casual, something went wrong, he ended up beat (he died) then they tried to be like "oh....oh, yeah.....we caught him committing a sex act! He's done this before!"

Police checked his phone and these people know each other, have hung out and co mingled with each other etc.

But they are all white so pretty much no body cares.

I had my entire car stolen, if I could I'd smoke the dude that did it.

It was broken into like a week or 2 before it was stolen.

I'm just saying don't take news stories at face value.

When ahmaud arbery and trayvon stories dropped, based on what was published, they were guilty and were caught doing something wrong. We know now they weren't doing anything at all, especially anything wrong.

Perp got shot in dude backyard. Did you watch that segment? Homeowner shot 3 times, one bullet hit.

Dont compare aubrey or trayvon to this nonsense.

If Im wrong, Im more than happy to admit Im wrong.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Worst reporting I have seen in a while, shytty ass reporter making insinuations and assumptions about matters in the case he doesnt even know. This reported should be reprimanded for this prejudice about the situation.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
while i dont really support executing people over property, i understand this shyt is happening too much to people. i get the frustration.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Perp got shot in dude backyard. Did you watch that segment? Homeowner shot 3 times, one bullet hit.

Dont compare aubrey or trayvon to this nonsense.

If Im wrong, Im more than happy to admit Im wrong.

I'm just saying don't accept headlines at face value. I hope for the sake of ease that it is what it is, but the bait and switch has happened before.

If it's true I'm not mad at the homeowner at all, even tho I'm a 2a advocate especially for black folks and that entails not shooting at someone over property, I'm still not mad because at some point even the common thief needs to think "is stealing, this (whatever it may be whether a pack of gum or 15 million dollars worth of diamonds, worth my life?" And if they choose yes, then they should get to risk it all.

People get caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. shyt me and my boy (both black) used to cut through someone's property to and from school pretty regularly, even after being told not to by the homeowner. It never dawned on us that the homeowner could have easily smoked us, ran to his shed, grabbed a few items from the shed then put them in our backpacks while we're dead and told the cops "I caught them stealing!" Granted this was in the 90's so shyt like that didn't really happen, but looking back on it now, we are like "yeah, we were pretty dumb, and luckily he wasn't as stupid or crazy as crackers are today."

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The Coli is blood thirsty like them devils when it comes to shooting someone for their property, but insists that it's never wise to get into an actual fist fight. Clowns and cowards.
You see it
Nothing the Coli loves more than the smell of blood spilled over shiny objects
Mfs on here be itching for a free kill
Obviously I don’t really care about the thief dying but these threads are the best at bringing out the Fox News segment of thecoli