Homeowner fatally shoots trespasser who broke into his Alfa Romeo in Philadelphia

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
No car is worth taking someone's life over especially insured products :mjlol:

Yeah man, but he prolly waited hella long for them to deliver his order with personalized options. It can takes months!!!

I baby the shiit out of my car so i'm always on edge/testy with my testies.

Right now, Seattle and it's drug/homeless epidemic and crime enabling is causing a lot of break ins, theft (last week, they got a catalytic coverter from one of my customer's whips in our storage lot). Last summer, someone took a fukkin' dump on our front entrance. Breh... something doesn't smell right aboot that.

Tired of it for real. Got illegal Contraband ready to let loose on these evil doers.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah man, but he prolly waited hella long for them to deliver his personalized options.

I baby the shiit out of my car so i'm always on edge/testy with my testies.

Right now, Seattle and it's drug/homeless epidemic and crime enabling is causing a lot of break ins, theft (last week, they got a catalytic coverter from one of my customer's whips in our storage lot). Last summer, someone took a fukkin' dump on our front entrance. Breh... something doesn't smell right aboot that.

Tired of it for real. Got illegal Contraband ready to let loose on these evil doers.

I get it but this is an FCA product we're talking about not some one off limited series Ferrari