Homeowner fatally shoots trespasser who broke into his Alfa Romeo in Philadelphia

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Depending on the law, dude can go to jail for manslaughter or even murder. The thief (although in the wrong) wasn't a threat.
Yeah, law protects you when you kill someone in self defense(if you lucky), not when you kill someone in car stereo defense.
Car insurance or a garage is what you use to protect your car . Not guns.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he didn’t need to kill him this shyt should be a fine at worst. Cut a check to the family and keep it moving. Thieves are a stain on society. It’s not like the homeowner went out looking to kill that day.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I hear you. But if you haven't noticed we've entered into the "do what you like" era of humanity.
You right…..so many many people moving like goofies instead of adults , if you can’t afford something completely, don’t get it , like all the people in Chicago lined up for 50 dollars worth of free gas, knowing damn well they should be on the bus, saving money :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man, but he prolly waited hella long for them to deliver his order with personalized options. It can takes months!!!

I baby the shiit out of my car so i'm always on edge/testy with my testies.

Right now, Seattle and it's drug/homeless epidemic and crime enabling is causing a lot of break ins, theft (last week, they got a catalytic coverter from one of my customer's whips in our storage lot). Last summer, someone took a fukkin' dump on our front entrance. Breh... something doesn't smell right aboot that.

Tired of it for real. Got illegal Contraband ready to let loose on these evil doers.

Blues got shyt nuts out here...

I just picked up an expandable baton and stun gun.