Homeowner fatally shoots trespasser who broke into his Alfa Romeo in Philadelphia

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You right…..so many many people moving like goofies instead of adults , if you can’t afford something completely, don’t get it , like all the people in Chicago lined up for 50 dollars worth of free gas, knowing damn well they should be on the bus, saving money :mjlol:
Part of the blame has to go to the piss poor public transportation in this country. You kinda need a car to survive in most areas here.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
f3GoPUl.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right…..so many many people moving like goofies instead of adults , if you can’t afford something completely, don’t get it , like all the people in Chicago lined up for 50 dollars worth of free gas, knowing damn well they should be on the bus, saving money :mjlol:

A lot of people got cars with that money during the pandemic. Not realizing its a lot of maintenance associated with owning a car. In a couple more years, if not sooner, you'll begin to see a lot of cars going up for sale at extremely low prices.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
A lot of people got cars with that money during the pandemic. Not realizing its a lot of maintenance associated with owning a car. In a couple more years, if not sooner, you'll begin to see a lot of cars going up for sale at extremely low prices.
Oh I already know , poor decisions by grown kids :mjlol: rent out a condo with ppp funds

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude took the chance so I can't really say nothing but what I will say is the money homie is going to have to spend on lawyers vs a 500 dollar deductible I know what im choosing.

ya I have zero pity for the deceased…but it’s definitely more of a hassle having to deal with shooting someone even if it ends up being justified…especially in a situation where his life was in no threat of being in danger…in any event he can/might learn from this…the thief will not

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude took the chance so I can't really say nothing but what I will say is the money homie is going to have to spend on lawyers vs a 500 dollar deductible I know what im choosing.

That’s the smart play…. Sometimes it’s the principle. May have something of sentimental value in the car…..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all we know the guy probably was carjacked before and wasn't putting up with the disrespect anymore.

This is a strong possibility… Cause please believe if a real thief, criminal, knows you will let he or she get away with violating you because it’s easier to deal with your insurance agent than trying to stop me, They’ll break into your shyt at least once a month…

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Of course the Coli house nikkas picc and choose what thieves they wish death on

if a cop killed breh, you nikkas would be crying and ready to march :mjpls: