honest question - why do black guys like fat girls?

Daps
right hand to god...I was at the store and I saw a slim/skinny white dude with a fat black chick and I was thinking about making a thread about the shyt but said fukk it.

Back to the question, I think a lot of us like fat asses and there aren't too many skinny chicks with fat asses. Plus "fat" is subjective. Some white people might consider Cubana Lust, or Mizz Natural fat but they don't look fat to me.

Plus with asses like they have, even if they were fat by definition, I wouldn't give a fukk. :obama:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
No ones going to watch this video but I'll post it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Actually it's not a myth. Go outside and you'll see this.

I go outside regularly. By 'prepubescent' do people mean 'anorexic'? Cos I can kinda see that but fukked if I know why any person would be attracted to women like that.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
...how could you possibly know that? Nerds that are obsessed with Asian culture and/or like non-aggressive women maybe. :yeshrug:

They do. I live in Korea and most of the white dudes over here chase these Korean broads, most of which are lil' as hell with no ass and no t*ts. Most the black folks here either mess with other Americans, or the thicker Filipinas. Don't see a lot of black folks fukking with 100% Korean chicks.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
fukked one skinny chick during my lifetime. Chick was like 5'8" and about 115lbs, and the p*ssy was :thumbsdown: I stay fukking with thick and slightly chubby chicks, black, white and latina...cause chubby asians are all :gag:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I just like curvy women. Im a titty man...also azz man too, but more titty. and thick girls usually have what I like, so :manny: i date slim chicks too. my current gf is slim, but curvy as hell.....

I had a fat bytch a while back :mjpls: and I had a skinny chick waaaay back

so I date all kinds (of black chicks) but what it comes down to is being proportionate. I like curvy girls, so any bytch whose curvy (fat, thick, slim or skinny) can get it. but like someone already said. the fat chicks dont get seen with me in public.

and ill only wife a slim chick, everyone else will just get the mutumbo

side note: Ive had some of the greatest nuts from thick chicks tho :ahh:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think we like fat chicks more, we are just more willing to overlook a chick for being fat if she has titties and some booty
And dudes act like there aren't plenty of men of other races with fat girls