honest question - why do black guys like fat girls?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Honest question - Why do white men like little boys so much?

tumblr_m5j3dsixwC1rr7juko2_250.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Also what's considered fat for a black woman and what's considered fat for a white woman are completely different.

A white woman at 150 pounds looks like :flabbynsick: compared to a black woman at 150 pounds who will look well proportioned

Black women carry their weight differently than white women because their bodies are built differently

Take this woman for example:ahh:

Thick Nigerian Model Works Out And Takes Her Flexibility To The Max! - YouTube

She is 200+ pounds and look how good she looks, do you think a white woman could pull that off?

nikkas ain't gonna turn that down:win:

This chick would be the most interesting fukk I would ever experience. It would be more like an ego boost than anything to be able to handle her.:ahh:

I would tear her ass apart though
kobelol.png

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This chick would be the most interesting fukk I would ever experience. It would be more like an ego boost than anything to be able to handle her.:ahh:

I would tear her ass apart though
kobelol.png

:stopitslime:

To quote Dave Chappelle: "You know how strong a [200 lb woman] is? It would rip your dikk off like a celery stalk. Throw that shyt in the tall grass to never be seen again."

appreesh

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brothers dont like fat girls like thaaat. Fat girls may be more willing to let a brother use her though:scheme:.

:yeshrug:brothers may simply be more attracted to the "bigger" ass and titties that come with a fat girl

its usually more noticeable when black guys are with fat women... especially fat white women
(:usure:he coudlve had a fiiine sister but instead hes with that:gag:)

that being said, i dont think its a true statement. But theres always gonna be ppl who are attracted to bigger girls

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
:gross:

only YOU make your standards

when you aim high your bound to get atleat one bulls-eye

if you never try :why:

ypu only got soooo muh time on this planet

use it before thers no chance "in hell"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm bout to give the most real answer possible.

There's 2 different angles I want to explain. First off..some black men that are not so attractive or less fortunate in some physical or financial form. dudes of any race in general...go for the REAL big girls because that's all they can get or have self confidence issues...so they are more lenient on what they will take.

Notice that I said "real" big girls. Let me explain the other angle. Most white men think shapely or curvacious women are "fat". You can catch a white boy at any given time saying some shut like Mya Harrison is fat....Trina is fat....Alicia keys is fat..etc etc. These are NOT fat women..they just aren't skinny and actually have thick areas and/or curvacious. Most black men like this. From my personally perspective..its great for when you are hitting it. When you are hitting it from the back...side...etc..its SOFT...it feels better than hitting some boney azz chick with no soft cushion in her body. Who wants to actually see a visible spinal cord bone riht above the azz crack when you are getting back shots? Who wants to feel that shyt? I know I dont? So when I see a chick with nice hips/thighs/azz...I instantly imagine what it would be like to hit it. It becomes second nature to find it sexy soon as you see it. On the other hand...most white men like those "little girl" body types...for what reason I have no idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2