honest question - why do black guys like fat girls?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Remember a study that showed level of poverty determined what size females the cultures are attracted too. Less wealth made you like bigger women cuz it meant they were eating better and looke more attractive...the opposite was true for wealthier cultures

Also my own theory urban girls are more into tough looking masculine guys because it signifies protection

Where as suburban girls are more inclined to be attracted to prettier men due to feeling safer in their environment

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Black guys don't like fat girls

they just like big ass and titties

and more fat girls on average have that. (along with alot of other shyt, but when all u want is the ass does a chunky arm really matter? lets keep it 100)

I'd fukk a fat girl in a second but I'd never wife one. Only thin bytches become wifey :win:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
People who are gay took over fashion and told white guys that they would be better suited with someone who looks transgendered. All black men want is a woman with a small waist/flat stomach who is heavy chested with a heavy bottom.

images

in a fukking nutshell

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
fat bytches got the wettest p*ssy my nikka every time i fuk em i gotta bring my goggles and a surfboard

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most black men DO NOT LIKE FAT GIRLS!

The thing is, the women u white men deem fat are not fat...they're thick i.e. small waist, wide hips, big butt and thighs:

cat-washington1.jpg

a body like this will be deemed fat in the white media.

No she isn't fat. She's not far off from sports illustrated swimsuit body. But trust I've seen some girls that are considered "thick" that I consider fat

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
No she isn't fat. She's not far off from sports illustrated swimsuit body. But trust I've seen some girls that are considered "thick" that I consider fat

sly u trying too hard breh...u know ur fellow white brothers will deem that fat, unhealthy or overweight. Hell, a woman over 130 lbs and 5'5 is deemed fat to white guys. Not all white men but from what I see and hear on here, the media etc is.

I know a few white guys that are into curvier women (the ones that try and holla at me) but for the most part no.

Daps
Most black men DO NOT LIKE FAT GIRLS!

The thing is, the women u white men deem fat are not fat...they're thick i.e. small waist, wide hips, big butt and thighs:

cat-washington1.jpg

a body like this will be deemed fat in the white media.

:ahh: Cat from BGC. :damn: How the fukk did Drake let that go? :snoop:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
sly u trying too hard breh...u know ur fellow white brothers will deem that fat, unhealthy or overweight. Hell, a woman over 130 lbs and 5'5 is deemed fat to white guys. Not all white men but from what I see and hear on here, the media etc is.

I know a few white guys that are into curvier women (the ones that try and holla at me) but for the most part no.

I just googled her and I don't think she is fat but I could see her intimidating some white guys due to her large breasts and giant backside. She is proportional in my opinion.

Are you built like her?