honest question - why do black guys like fat girls?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I dont date or will ever date a fat woman. they good for fukkin though. sounds mean as fukk but you won't catch my skinny ass walking around with a whale or somebody the size of my grandma who is 65. what part of the game is that?
it seems like nowadays fat women are getting extra bold. thinking they on another level or something.
nope I like women who are healthy and work out on a daily basis.

strictly jump off status or friend zone for fat women.

same applies to skinny women as well.

I like a woman in the middle

from my phone nikka....

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread starter, can you show me a pic of a 6 figure making black man with an obese woman? How about a dude who just has a nice car with a fat woman. shyt, even just a nikka in a 3 piece suit looking suited and booted with a fat girl on his arm. I'll be waitin.

i think ur wrong.

thats like saying a square is a rectangle but a rectangle aint a square

of course guys with money will be getting better girls...nothin to do wit race

theres broke ppl of all races..they arent all stereotyped into walking around with fatsos......ppl obviously see these things lol.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i think ur wrong.

thats like saying a square is a rectangle but a rectangle aint a square

of course guys with money will be getting better girls...nothin to do wit race

theres broke ppl of all races..they arent all stereotyped into walking around with fatsos......ppl obviously see these things lol.

That's because that stereotype is what gets promoted. I see broke white guys with fat women all the time. Media doesn't focus on that though. It's all about perception.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because that stereotype is what gets promoted. I see broke white guys with fat women all the time. Media doesn't focus on that though. It's all about perception.

well i cud walk around the hood and see "broke" guys with regular sized girls..overweight girls etc...but the black guy with a obese white girl..its pretty noticeable..cuz when u look at them it doesnt make sense...and that guy cud get a smaller girl if he wanted...like other broke ppl do lol

i just think they wanted a white girl with curves..

they go for fat mexicans too..its weird...maybe its insecurity mixed with what they think is fat, maybe they have fat mothers/sisters :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
well i cud walk around the hood and see "broke" guys with regular sized girls..overweight girls etc...but the black guy with a obese white girl..its pretty noticeable..cuz when u look at them it doesnt make sense...and that guy cud get a smaller girl if he wanted...like other broke ppl do lol

i just think they wanted a white girl with curves..

they go for fat mexicans too..its weird...maybe its insecurity mixed with what they think is fat, maybe they have fat mothers:yeshrug:

Well 80% of black women are overweight so just going by the numbers even if he were to date a black girl odds are she'd be fat too. I find it funny how people think that the black guy who's dating Roseanne Barr would be with Meagan Goode if he decided to date a black girl. THE SAME nikkaS DATIN FAT WHITE GIRLS ARE THE SAME nikkaS DATING FAT BLACK GIRLS.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well 80% of black women are overweight so just going by the numbers even if he were to date a black girl odds are she'd be fat too. I find it funny how people think that the black guy who's dating Roseanne Barr would be with Meagan Goode if he decided to date a black girl. THE SAME nikkaS DATIN FAT WHITE GIRLS ARE THE SAME nikkaS DATING FAT BLACK GIRLS.

i gotta give them props for still showing them off tho..seem like good guys :smugdraper: ...

how do other women see this? do they think hes a good guy or do they think they are pathetic...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
O it's the media?

:childplease:

It exists. Yes you'll see a lot of broke black guys with fat women, but that's the only focus. They don't focus on white men with fat women. Just like the media only focuses on black athletes with white gfs and ignores those with black gfs. Perception.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It exists. Yes you'll see a lot of broke black guys with fat women, but that's the only focus. They don't focus on white men with fat women. Just like the media only focuses on black athletes with white gfs and ignores those with black gfs. Perception.

well theres alot of white ppl..so it doesnt matter if u see some with fat ppl

ratios are different lol

if theres a fat girl with a fat azz..[prolly not in a good way] and theres group of white guys and group of black guys standing near her, u honestly believe its 50/50 on which guys feel her more?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don't think the average black dude prefers fat girls over a slim/Kim K body type girl.

:aicmon:

With that being said, if I was a normal nikka I would love to wife borderline thick/slightly fat lightskin Black Chick.

That's loves to eat and cook soul food. :ahh:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the answer is obvious, curvy women speak more to mens natural instincts. The more pertinent question is why do white dudes like girls with bodies of 13 year old boys?

It was just recently that white dudes preferred chubby white broads like this.

marilynsuit.jpg

And before that
titian_venus-of-urbino.jpg

What's happened in the white community in the last 60 years or so that has white dudes feening over this?
Keira-Knightley-bikini-wet.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think the answer is obvious, curvy women speak more to mens natural instincts. The more pertinent question is why do white dudes like girls with bodies of 13 year old boys?

It was just recently that whited dudes preferred chubby white broads like this.

marilynsuit.jpg

And before that
titian_venus-of-urbino.jpg

What's happened in the white community in the last 60 years or so that has white dudes feening over this?
Keira-Knightley-bikini-wet.jpg
People who are gay took over fashion and told white guys that they would be better suited with someone who looks transgendered. All black men want is a woman with a small waist/flat stomach who is heavy chested with a heavy bottom.

images

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
we only like fat women , ugly women , the ones you don't want , right ? If that's the case , why do you reptilians care so much ? :noah: