honest question - why do black guys like fat girls?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Does it directly affect you when another man sticks his dikk in a fat broad's snatch?

of course not, but everytime its like goddamn :ld:

plus fukking fat girls is unhealthy, it lets women think its okay to front on some Adelephant shyt. I'm not trying to have a future of girls rollin in the deep fryer. Big isnt beautiful, its a fat, wasteful way of living. plus fukking fat bytches means probably more fat babies.

you have a duty to scorn this shyt :shaq:

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and they arent ashamed to walk around with them either..maybe thats all it is...other ppl just dont walk around in public with their fatties

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Alot of these women start off with flat stomachs and big butts but after a child and or age the gut develops but brothas are understanding so they keep dating her big ass and cheat on her with a girl who is more their type physically.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like females with a little extra on them...that's just what i like. Hell, some of these females are considered fat by other people's standards :manny:. Has nothing to do with my bank account, social status, etc. Just what i like and even prefer. Can't be sloppy fat though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Thread starter, can you show me a pic of a 6 figure making black man with an obese woman? How about a dude who just has a nice car with a fat woman. shyt, even just a nikka in a 3 piece suit looking suited and booted with a fat girl on his arm. I'll be waitin.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BROKE black guys like fat girls. Most black guys just happen to be broke so it's perceived that way. Hell, they might not even like fat girls but that's all they can get.

Black guys dont like fat girls, only broke nikkas who cant do any better.

They started making up words like thick to make them feel better about themselves. Show me a black man who is a millionaire with a fat wife. A fat wife he met after he got rich.

this pretty much sums it up.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I really think John goodman meant is black men with fat white girls but didn't want it to come out as racist.

It's ok breh I see you
:smugfavre:

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. then when that other dude dropped the term adelephant, that's when i was like "yeah, they really wanted to ask why black dudes like fat white women"...

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Why do white guys like women with prepubescent bodies?

Im white and prefer a big bytch :takedat:

Not attracted at all to thin chicks. Ive dated em and lose interest fast cause i want big tiddies and an ass to grab :pachaha:

:russ: at "adelephant". Id like that :krs:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
i call all fat white women Adelephants :russ:

and all fat black women Oprahnauts :shaq: