Honesty Poll: How Many of Ya'll are actually Racist and hate White people?

Do You Hate White People?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Individually they can be cool. But when the all get together, they can be pretty. :mjpls:

Ive noticed the whites with the lighter eyes are more evil than those with darker eyes. Like brown vs light blue for example .
Interesting observation. Have ye any personal experiences to share that led to such a theory?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah Breh , racism is a concept that operates on both an individual and institutional level.

Its a system where a dominant race benefits off the oppression of others — whether they want to or not. We don’t live in a world where every racial group has equal power, status, and opportunity. Yes, white people to some extent have experienced atrocities like slavery and persecution. But in the very specific context of American history, white people have not been enslaved, colonized, or forced to segregate on the scale that black people have. And to your "modern definition"They dont face housing or job discrimination, police brutality, poverty, or incarceration at the level that black people do. This is not to say that they do not experience things like poverty and police brutality at all. But again, not on the same scale — not even close. That's the reality of racism & just a small dose of why we can never be racist, Breh.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm almost there honestly....I means there's one or two that's cool but overall they just piss me off.

What really gets me is how fukking nosey they are...at anytime, anyplace, they will insert themselves in your shyt and then play the victim when you tell them to fukk off...

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I hate white supremacists :pacspit:

I don't know what percentage of white people are white supremacists. It isn't 100, I don't think. I have usually gotten on really well with many white teachers and professors, for example.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo stop biting my threads nikka...I made this same exact shyt less than 2 weeks ago.

Typical Christian. Sneak thief nikka.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting observation. Have ye any personal experiences to share that led to such a theory?

This is in retrospect.

For example, from a customer standpoint, if i had a bad experience at a store, i've got more push back from light eyed whites vs dark.

You can't help but to look into the eyes of a person you're talking to, so when i think back on it all, i seen a pattern between the two.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had no idea breh. I don't be on here every day like that. No need for insults.
Sorry for the disrespectful words. By all, means please carry on.

And for the record I don't hate white people..., I think I would be a fool to trust ANY of them and I believe God will have His vengeance .