Honesty Poll: How Many of Ya'll are actually Racist and hate White people?

Do You Hate White People?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

e001

Superstar
Daps
To hate people I'd have to give a fukk about them to begin with, and I usually don't unless I get annoyed by either, bad driving skills, making me wait, or being dramatic, but it has nothing to do with race.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I do business with white folks everyday, I like taking their money

I smashed a couple big booty joints in my day as well... I dont hate white people... I just refuse to work for them or be around them for extended periods of time.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
My kindergarten teacher told me I wouldn't be shyt because I was black. My 3rd grade teacher told my mother I should take psychiatric drugs because of my "hyperactivity". I ended up in gifted classes. I was reading at 7th grade level in the third grade. I haven't trusted crackers since I was a child because they've tried to fukk me over. Cacs from the highest to the lowest are complicit in our subjagation. So miss me with making my hate comparable to theirs. At least mine is warranted due to me being born in world where racial stratification is inbuilt into every I can possible. With their hate its rooted in bullshyt and their yearning to rule over people. fukk white people.​

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Yeah man fukk these degenerates devils, they harm and kill everything on this planet at will:pacspit:

I hate them and i'm happy like that :banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Black people can't be racist. Yeah we can have prejudice views about them but we don't have the ability to adapt institutional racism or "reverse racism" towards white people.

I don't hate white people but I don't really associate with them either unless it's work or business related.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I don't hate any group of people, I might dislike individuals but to say I automatically dislike a whole race is just dumb.

Nothing wrong with being extra cautious but u have to understand not everyone is out to get u.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I don't hate white people at all.

I employ them and take their money gladly...but I do not trust them especially cac males. Once you know how they get down it's very natural for black people especially black men to be on guard at ALL times.

I keep them at a distance and live my life....having cacs get close to you really dents your mental energy and spirit.