Houses passes #Tiktokban... Biden really about to ban tiktok and throw away the youth vote?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

Goes to Senate and then Biden if it passes Senate

• he House passed a bill today that could ban TikTok in the U.S. The bill had widespread support from both sides of the aisle but was opposed by some prominent Democrats and Republicans who largely cited free speech concerns.
  • The bill's future in the Senate is less clear, as many lawmakers have said they are still evaluating it and may make changes. President Joe Biden has said he would sign the bill.
  • Former President Donald Trump had initially supported banning TikTok but reversed support in recent days.

:huhldup: Biden better hot potato that shyt back. This geezer throwing away votes between palestine and now this, gonna be a dumb as fukk way for his old ass to deliver america to a autocrat before he passes away

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

That said, it's definitely not passing Senate which is primarily Democrats.

Like I said before, I think Biden played everyone by hyping it up so he can say he's "Protecting Americans" to one side while knowing he nor most Democrats want to cancel TikTok.

Daps
I'll give Brandon this. He got cajones in an election year. Dude says he gon stick to his guns no matter what. It's a genocide happening and folks is threatening to not vote for him and he hitting the :unimpressed:

They want to ban the biggest social media site that young folks are on and folks are threatening to not vote for him and he hitting the :unimpressed:

Trump was against tik tok too and was trying to ban it in 2020 but right now he's lying and saying it's a beautiful site and it should stick around.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The DNC has repeatedly proven they do not care about the youth vote.

This is a GOP backed bill though

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
it should have been banned, I dont know why are we debating this with a bunch of people born after 2005 pffft

Daps

That said, it's definitely not passing Senate which is primarily Democrats.

Like I said before, I think Biden played everyone by hyping it up so he can say he's "Protecting Americans" to one side while knowing he nor most Democrats want to cancel TikTok.

even more wild since the owner can walk away from the business