How could Jadakiss get incapacitated off a cigar?

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
He probably was inhaling which is definitely a no no. I only smoke cigars occasionally now but I’ve learned how to pace myself over the years, definitely make you light headed if you’re going to too hard on it, even if you don’t inhale.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
suge.gif

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I used to smoke a pack a woods aday. Trust that them shyts will do something to you. that head change crazy

Like a head buzz?

go smoke a real cigar and come back and make this thread.

Word. I smoked and inhaled captain black cigarellos, have smoked cigarettes and vaped nicotine.

I catch a buzz - but nothing like he described.

Is it the nicotine? Can that effect be dangerous?

I never knew about it and don't know if I want to try.

I also smoked mini cohibas from Mexico but it wasn't like he described at all. Must be high end like you're saying.

Some higher brands got crystals in them, you can get buzzed off smoking them just like drinking hard liquor.

For real? Does the high last long?

I never knew this.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Like a head buzz?

Word. I smoked and inhaled captain black cigarellos, have smoked cigarettes and vaped nicotine.

I catch a buzz - but nothing like he described.

Is it the nicotine? Can that effect be dangerous?

I never knew about it and don't know if I want to try.

I also smoked mini cohibas from Mexico but it wasn't like he described at all. Must be high end like you're saying.

For real? Does the high last long?

I never knew this.

I’m not sure since I’ve never smoked those kinds before but I know they’re way stronger than the average cigars on the market. I think they’re more expensive. I’m not really a smoker either but I have tried a few before.