How could Jadakiss get incapacitated off a cigar?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I got an expensive cigar as a gift awhile ago but never smoked it, I don't think I can not inhale, I used to smoke Newports daily but quit 3 months ago and blunts for 10 years straight before that. Am I just supposed to lightly pull? I think I'll end up having a natural reflex moment and get sick :mjlol:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I’m not sure since I’ve never smoked those kinds before but I know they’re way stronger than the average cigars on the market. I think they’re more expensive. I’m not really a smoker either but I have tried a few before.

No doubt, and daps for not smoking. You'll age well because of that. I don't smoke weed or ciggs either.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Cugars can make you sick if you not careful. I got mad sick off my first one. Im not talking about blunts. But full cigars. Ya not sposed to inhale but its hard not to and it makes ya sick. I like to smell of them but rather just be around it then smoke one myself.

Blunts no problem. But with tobbacco. A macanuto or something. Na. They fukking kill me. And i smoke cigs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jada smoking them sh1ts like a blunt. Duke thought he had the iron lung. Iron Done!