How do brehs take advantage of the power of they phones?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The answer is they don't.
All the new bells and whistles added to each new phone release won't change the day to day behavior of Youtube, web browsing, social media, texting, calling, etc.
Phone tech has reached a plateau for some time now.
The stan jokes are funny, but objectively, the phones are nearly identical in their overall function.

This.

Talk, text, web, email.... All phones can do all of that. The rest is just fluff.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The answer is they don't.
All the new bells and whistles added to each new phone release won't change the day to day behavior of Youtube, web browsing, social media, texting, calling, etc.
Phone tech has reached a plateau for some time now.
The stan jokes are funny, but objectively, the phones are nearly identical in their overall function.
This. My phone is strictly used for web browsing, Youtube, text/calling and shyt. I still have a Xperia Z3 from 2 years ago that works fine for the most part.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This topic is the main reason i wonder why the hell phones are becoming more expensive. There isnt enough there to justify increasing the cost of the devices every damn year.
Im seriously wondering how they are gonna sell phones next year. Look at the Note 8...that phone is nice as shyt. With the way shyt has plateaued, how can they top the S8/Note8 and the iPhone X?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This topic is the main reason i wonder why the hell phones are becoming more expensive. There isnt enough there to justify increasing the cost of the devices every damn year.
Im seriously wondering how they are gonna sell phones next year. Look at the Note 8...that phone is nice as shyt. With the way shyt has plateaued, how can they top the S8/Note8 and the iPhone X?

"bigger hd,better battery life, better camera, slimmer"

:heh:

phones are reminding me of tvs now, like im fine with my big screen plasma, colors are still :blessed:, no dead pixel.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Use my phone for streaming music, movies, youtube and game on it when im bored. So the pc like features and powerful specs do come in handy

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
To be honest I feel like our phones are capped with what they can do apps of things you can do on your laptop are shytty b*stardized versions of the vision

Except Twitter and Facebook

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yeah I'm on the 7s and I'm just sticking with it
Pretty soon I'll only use it for communication and reading

I want an iPad to do my art on and I have two cameras so that's all I need

I feel like they need to just be like gaming systems at this point, have a slim model after about 2 years and then the next in the 4th or fifth