How do you choose the right one when youve got options?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
rarely ever happened(s) but whenever i had options i felt bad&somehow intrinsically knew that i'd end up losing both..which of course manifested

i'm Cee Lo Green when it comes to XX chromosome,my love is old fashioned,i barely balance life,thoughts,the struggle,ahki's,and familia well..i'm grounded physically but my mind is space encased&tends to circle the uni-verse's circumference rather then think about the facade&android humanoids that seems to have proliferated this blue dot..:manny:

i'm still a lover at heart dough,or i wouldn't share the information i do,because tis to my detriment in the end,i know i'm under surveillance,but i care more about a few of ya'll waking up/ascending then most "regular" shyt in life,what is one to do..:mjcry::manny:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Go with your fickle emotions and be blinded by love then ultimately betrayed.

Or go with the seemingly safe option who ends up boring or worse controlling/abusive.

It's a gamble, just have pick one.

Can you describe the looks/personalities of ur options and what type of guys u prefer?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Can you describe the looks/personalities of ur options and what type of guys u prefer?
I'm an energy person, so I tend to like guys who put me at ease, make me feel comfortable. Funny guys, who don't take themselves, too seriously. Otherwise, I stay in shy mode.

Lookwise, nice smile always gets me. I like hair on guys, doesn't have to be a lot, I just like to run my hands through it and play with it. I also am attracted to very masculine men because I'm a classic feminine girl.

Guys who have a skill or passion turn me on, if there's something he can teach me that's a plus. Deep conversations are how I bond. I can't date a man who can not hold a convo.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm an energy person, so I tend to like guys who put me at ease, make me feel comfortable. Funny guys, who don't take themselves, too seriously. Otherwise, I stay in shy mode.

Lookwise, nice smile always gets me. I like hair on guys, doesn't have to be a lot, I just like to run my hands through it and play with it. I also am attracted to very masculine men because I'm a classic feminine girl.

Guys who have a skill or passion turn me on, if there's something he can teach me that's a plus. Deep conversations are how I bond. I can't date a man who can not hold a convo.

I mean of the guys you are choosing between currently

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I mean of the guys you are choosing between currently
I'm not choosing yet. I'm not even sure if I want to start anything yet.

I'm just at the trying to get know people stage, and guys tend to want to move too fast with me. That's why I'm trying to figure out how to choose before I get into a situation where I have to.

I'm preparing to get back into dating, ya feel me?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Explain that last part for me please.:jbhmm:
But yeah,it doesn't help that I look younger than my age. That's why I'm cool just chilling. I'll get scooped up when all the thick chicks get :flabbynsick:. Plus, I'm not used to a lot of attention from guys so when it happens idk what to do or who to choose. I usually just turn everyone down and go in the corner with my phone or a book.
For the most part by how someone looks you can tell with a good measure of certainty who they will most likely be with looks/style wise. I saw you post a pic in another thread with some guy that was your friend (I think) and I was like yeah I can see it. That's all it is certain types of dudes I'd be surprised to see you with like my friends and vice versa. I'm just a believer from experience that how you dress and look can with a good amount of accuracy tell you what the person people will end up with will normally look and be like. The thing about nice guys and good girls is they don't usually get the "flashy" "exciting" people most times and some don't like that. I see it here and even IRL cats feel they deserve more but have to realize their lane. I don't know what you want so I can't say that applies to you.