How do you choose the right one when youve got options?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I know some of you may not have experience with this problem... :mjpls:

And some of you don't have to choose because you keep a roster... :win:

But how do you choose the right person to give your attention to/ or to get in a relationship with when you got multiple options?

Y'all always saying women should choose better, so what's your advice? First come, first serve? Or play the field?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_n42ph4ar0S1rc7zl1o4_400.gif

Smoke

Resident Chubby Chaser
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
804/434
Well, assuming I had options. I'd say it's about whoever you enjoy being around the most. Like you could have a buncha girls, chill with them, and still hate being around them.
But then, there comes this one girl who you just love being around. Not even just sexually, just her presences makes your day. She's the one.

At least that's how I imagine it

toonz.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I commend people that can keep more than one person on there roster and drop the rest for the one they like.

I can't do it, I can really only deal with one woman at a time, and once I determine they are worthy that's it.

I'd say it depends on what your looking for, short term or long term. If your just looking for someone to hang out with then whoever you have the most fun with, if your looking for someone to be more with and long term then it needs to be more than a good time.

I'd say those to things should be your determining factor.