How do you choose the right one when youve got options?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I commend people that can keep more than one person on there roster and drop the rest for the one they like.

I can't do it, I can really only deal with one woman at a time, and once I determine they are worthy that's it.

I'd say it depends on what your looking for, short term or long term. If your just looking for someone to hang out with then whoever you have the most fun with, if your looking for someone to be more with and long term then it needs to be more than a good time.

I'd say those to things should be your determining factor.
I think I'm like that. But what if someone is trying to get to know you, while your getting to know someone else? Technically, your not committed to anyone so what do you do? Turn the second one down?

What if you exchange contact info with different girls at the same event? Do you pick the one with the most potential or best assets?

Dating is complicated.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You can get to know multiple people (that you aren't committed to) without sleeping with them.
Yes girl. The thing is... according to the coli, guys don't want to wait around and get stuck in the friend zone. They'll throw you in the bushes if you don't give it up within the first 2-3 dates but if you do... then they might wonder if you are a hoe who does that with every dude.