How do you choose the right one when youve got options?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Yes girl. The thing is... according to the coli, guys don't want to wait around and get stuck in the friend zone. They'll throw you in the bushes if you don't give it up with the first 2-3 dates but if you do... then they ight wonder if you are a hoe who does that with every dude.

fukk that and fukk him. Let him show you who he is from the beginning so you don't have to waste any more time. Sexing after 3 dates? FOH. I'll gladly accept the bushes.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Young woman, you need to stop having "options." It's a silly game and is the downfall of our security. Do you keep them because they're fun or because you're scared? It's time you start being serious and brave with one person. You made this mess now you gotta figure out how to clean it :ufdup:

Tonight, you are a strong, young woman looking for her king. Not the Knights of the Round Table or court jesters :ufdup:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Coli brehs need to stop with the :duck:

tumblr_mv5rh034Z91qmu0qmo1_540.png

tumblr_mv5rh034Z91qmu0qmo2_540.png

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Young woman, you need to stop having "options." It's a silly game and is the downfall of our security. Do you keep them because they're fun or because you're scared? It's time you start being serious and brave with one person. You made this mess now you gotta figure out how to clean it :ufdup:

Tonight, you are a strong, young woman looking for her king. Not the Knights of the Round Table or court jesters :ufdup:
I don't have a mess :pachaha:

I have options because I know a few people who have shown interest. Doesn't mean I'm dating them or have even exchanged numbers with them. It's not as messy as y'all make it seem. I mean just that... that I have options.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I believe if you have options, you really don't have a choice...

Those options are just placeholders. So then it's up to you if you want to settle or not.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I'm like that. But what if someone is trying to get to know you, while your getting to know someone else? Technically, your not committed to anyone so what do you do? Turn the second one down?

What if you exchange contact info with different girls at the same event? Do you pick the one with the most potential or best assets?

Dating is complicated.
I totally understand this, When I find myself in these situations it really confuses me. Seems like most my boy's thrive off having multiple chicks interested in them or ones they are interested in.

If you just looking for the best lay potential, dem assets, if not...the most potential.

I'd say talk to them all and whoever makes the 1st move or shows the most interest rock with them. And if there is one in particular you like more than the rest let him know...

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
nikkas let looks cloud their judgement. I threw a 9 (looks) through the bushes because she would say shyt like she
needs a nikka to MAKE her submit and that when she has kids she'll need a nanny bc she doesn't like housework. :what:

Whoever cuffs her Is running head first to a brick wall L.

Cuff the 7 who you actually relate to and just be happy .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know some of you may not have experience with this problem... :mjpls:

And some of you don't have to choose because you keep a roster... :win:

But how do you choose the right person to give your attention to/ or to get in a relationship with when you got multiple options?

Y'all always saying women should choose better, so what's your advice? First come, first serve? Or play the field?
Who do you like the most? :what:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easy. @CinnaSlim you bring your ass to Chicago and get this ring:what:Why are you running from the inevitable?

Do you understand the definition of kismet? Tired of you playing. Bring a broom and lets jump over that shyt, fam.

Last edited: