How do you dress fly without blowing all your money?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Make sure the material and the fit is on point and looking tailored and you can do that on a budget but there is no point in constantly looking smart if it does not align with your profession.
Dry cleaning bills and ironing shirts is no joke.
Basically this

You can buy shyt similar to certain newer styles and trends at places like walmart, target, ross, etc., and send them to a tailor.

Only problem is finding good quality... and them nikkas don’t look special to me in OP’s pic

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always

I'm tryna dress like this 24/7:mjgrin:

Give me some tips brehs, I wanna get dapper but without spending a stack every month on clothes
There isn't one good outfit in the picture. Style is corny, they're trying too hard, and don't look like they know what they're doing.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
SALES and low-end stores like H&M. One thing I noticed is when it comes to suits and blazers it’s less about the name brand and all about the fit. As long as it fits well on you you can eat good at places like H&M or Macy’s because their dress wear is affordable. Only splurge on the expensive, custom made pieces when you really wanna floss.

Can’t wait till I cop my first custom-made suit :banderas: I already have the whole office jealous of me when I’m business casual, but when I really smoove up I feel like James St. Patrick with a dash of Stringer Bell and none of the consequences :banderas: