How do you dress fly without blowing all your money?

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A stringer and spandex shorts to show off your junk is all you need.

Gotta be brolic and packing a big dikk to pull off the look though.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Go to department stores and don't tell anybody :mjpls:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Best way to dresss fly without spending your money is the professional look. Buy 5 pants and 5 shirts for the week and play with the colors.

Best thing about professional clothes is that people barely notice that you have 5 slacks.

Dressing fly the hood way sucks because people will def notice that nice shirt you rocked two weeks ago which encourages you to buy more dumb shyt.

Looking back in high school I think the kids who bought clothes to only wear it once were stupid!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
For the record I don’t beleive in dressing up with nowhere to go.

This is why fly sweat pants was made. It’s fly and comfortable and perfect to wear if you aren’t going anywhere.

I know a guy with a stylist business who preaches that 24/7 dress up y’all but I’m not buying it.

His philosophy is that you never know who you’ll meet and where you’ll meet them.

Well my counter philosophy is that I ain’t trying to meet anyone while I run to get me a Baconeggandcheese at the corner store!

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also the fitting of clothes in this picture is horrible. These dudes look like they did this themselves without anyone looking over anything lol

Breh looked like his moms dress him.
IUY06m5.jpg

:russ:

I cop most of my gear from the br outlet:

Gap.com