How do you make chicken breast not taste horrible?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
1. eat skinless chicken thighs, they're more versatile and taste better. the extra fat won't kill you (it'll keep you full longer and provide more flavor), and are only about 40-50 cals more per serving, and only ~4g protein less.

2. brine breasts, then season (don't add more salt after brining tho)

3. only use breasts in high heat cooking where they cook fast and you can seal in flavor/moisture - grill or stir fry/high heat searing works best

4. use bone in chicken breasts and cook them with the skin on. you can discard the skin after cooking to avoid the cals/fat, but the skin and bone preserve flavor/moisture

5. refer to point one....boneless skinless thighs >>>>>>>>> boneless skinless breasts :scusthov:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I like hot sauce on my chicken (on God)
I pulled the skin off and I put hot sauce on them titties - 21 savage

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
I'm getting on my health kick now, cuz I'm about to turn 20 & enter the prime of my life, so I need to be at my physical peak. The healthiest cut of meat by all accounts is chicken breast, so I'm trying to start eating it more.

The problem is, this shyt tastes like I'm chewing a raincoat:damn:It's dry & the antonym of succulent. I've tried different recipes and all, tried cooking it shorter & other shyt and it still feels like I put Sweet Baby Ray's on some Hakeem The Dream Spaldings

I need wings and drumsticks:damn:
Get a zip lock bag throw some Italian dressing in there and let it marinate maybe use cayenne pepper or 6pepper blend , don't really need salt, bake and enjoy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
1. eat skinless chicken thighs, they're more versatile and taste better. the extra fat won't kill you (it'll keep you full longer and provide more flavor), and are only about 40-50 cals more per serving, and only ~4g protein less.

2. brine breasts, then season (don't add more salt after brining tho)

3. only use breasts in high heat cooking where they cook fast and you can seal in flavor/moisture - grill or stir fry/high heat searing works best

4. use bone in chicken breasts and cook them with the skin on. you can discard the skin after cooking to avoid the cals/fat, but the skin and bone preserve flavor/moisture

5. refer to point one....boneless skinless thighs >>>>>>>>> boneless skinless breasts :scusthov:
:blessed:

Daps
Simple recipe for you lowly skilled individuals

Cut into even pieces

Marinate in

Lemon juice
Brown sugar
Garlic
Lemon pepper
Dry chopped onion seasoning
Adobo
Stone ground mustard
Red pepper flake
Olive oil

Grill in a frying pan til the chicken is browned on both sides

Serve in a salad, with rice or on a sandwich

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Are you overcooking it?

I like breasts, but I've switched to thighs. It's more flavorful.

And you can always put a little sauce on it, unless your diet is super super strict.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Breast and wings are literally the best part of the chicken? You have to marinate breasts, and cook them perfectly or they can get rubbery and dry.