How do you make chicken breast not taste horrible?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
don't over cook..

you have to remove from the heat sooner than you think and let it rest... if covered properly it will continue to cook and not dry out

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Also fish is the best animal protein you can eat. Low fat, high protein to calorie ratio, certain types like salmon are rich in omega 3 . The only down sides with fish is that reheating in the microwave can really stink up a kitchen.
i don't like reheating fish/seafood at all (unless used in a soup/gumbo or pasta), never tastes as good and ends up overcooking it. that's the downside to seafood for me, means i'll be cooking more often since i prefer it fresh out the pan/oven

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm getting on my health kick now, cuz I'm about to turn 20 & enter the prime of my life, so I need to be at my physical peak. The healthiest cut of meat by all accounts is chicken breast, so I'm trying to start eating it more.

The problem is, this shyt tastes like I'm chewing a raincoat:damn:It's dry & the antonym of succulent. I've tried different recipes and all, tried cooking it shorter & other shyt and it still feels like I put Sweet Baby Ray's on some Hakeem The Dream Spaldings

I need wings and drumsticks:damn:
Throw some red onions, balsamic vinegar w/ honey and adobo on that bytch

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Chicken breasts are the worst part of the chicken flavor wise.

Like a couple posters pointed out, switch to boneless chicken thighs.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like chicken, or meat in general, without bones....i damn near never get em

Tbh , i aint no wiz with the breast either though lol

I typically roll wit the bone in thighs wit skin....rub it down nice throw it in the oven , u got a meal in abt an hr