How do you stay motivated to work without a girlfriend?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
If you’re doing it for women then yeah. But then again, just like op, doing anything just to attract women never ends well.
Real shyt! It also supposed to be done almost naturally...not too contrived. U supposed to wanna build urself up FOR U...then when u at a better state...u feel better about urself and more confidence...then that will have u exude more positive and attractive energy and then people will wanna be around u including women. But just doing anything to attract women can make u look desperate af which makes u appear as a lame with negative energy.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@CainsControl

"On The Coli"

short nikkas get no respect in the world...they're not men...they're meant to be violated

"In Real Life out in Chicago"

*sees 5"8 GD member with dreads walking on Halsted street*

:o::o::o:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@pop

you're suffering from depression. u need to work more to be able to afford therapy and some kind of depression meds.

This...and I'm 5'7 too...:to:

The greatest men have been 5'7...

Elijah Muhummad...
240px-Elijah_Muhammad_NYWTS-2.jpg

Wives and children

Elijah married Clara Muhammad in Georgia in 1917, with whom he had eight children. Elijah also had three children with Lucille Rosary Muhammad, one child with Evelyn Muhammad, and four children with Tynnetta Muhammad; he also fathered several children from other relationships. In total, it is estimated that he had 21 children.[37]

Bruce Lee...
VoKJm_s-200x150.gif

Spud Webb...
giphy.gif

mcMBfw.gif

giphy.gif

& last but not least...Kavin The 1 Leader of the Short Brehs Krew...:wtb:

268x0w.jpg

Cruisin' - Single by KavinThe1 https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cruisin-single/id428832044

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@CainsControl

"On The Coli"

short nikkas get no respect in the world...they're not men...they're meant to be violated

"In Real Life out in Chicago"

*sees 5"8 GD member with dreads walking on Halsted street*

:o::o::o:
The closest I come to walking down Halsted south of 35th street is when I get off the red line on State to go to US Cellular. :mjpls: We don't have a strong gang presence over in Hyde Park. :mjpls:
1. You a clown for kicking someone down that's obviously struggling and dealing with some personal issues. Only fakkits feel the need to do that to people.
2. Judging from your weird obsession with short nikkas.....a short nikka either knocked your ass out once or fukked your girl.
3. There are short nikkas all across the United States with women. What twilight zone do you live in?
4. If women didn't fukk short nikkas, there wouldn't be any short nikkas in the world.
5. There are short nikkas in Chicago right now that would spill your brains all over the floor. And they would fukk your bytch too :mjlol: You would never say none of this nonsense to any of them Southside Drill nikkas and YOU KNOW THIS :mjlol: Stop acting tough for the internet, breh.
Why you keep bringing up gangsters? Any size dude with a gun is a problem.:comeon:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The closest I come to walking down Halsted south of 35th street is when I get off the red line on State to go to US Cellular. :mjpls: We don't have a strong gang presence over in Hyde Park. :mjpls:

Why you keep bringing up gangsters? Any size dude with a gun is a problem.:comeon:

You talking that fly boy shyt when you live in Chicago, a city full of the most wildest nikkas alive. We all know you ain't telling no short nikkas up there any of that garbage you was saying earlier. Because you wouldn't be in this thread right now God bless :wow:

Count from LEP Bogus Boys is like 5"5 170 soaking wet. Go tell him he a bytch and deserves no respect :mjlol:

Last edited:

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I have had women troubles all my life and I will be thirty soon without ever having a serious relationship. I find it hard to care about grooming, fashion, current events and especially working. Any advice?

This is exactly why you have women troubles. Work on yourself. Take care of yourself. Learn to love yourself. Can't do any of this if your focus is on women. :francis:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
This is exactly why you have women troubles. Work on yourself. Take care of yourself. Learn to love yourself. Can't do any of this if your focus is on women. :francis:
He's going to have to do that, since no female is ever going to. :wow:. They're biologically wired to not fukk with nikkas like him, fact of life. :manny:
You talking that fly boy shyt when you live in Chicago, a city full of the most wildest nikkas alive. We all know you ain't telling no short nikkas up there any of that garbage you was saying earlier. Because you wouldn't be in this thread right now God bless :wow:

Count from LEP Bogus Boys is like 5"5 170 soaking wet. Go tell him he a bytch and deserves no respect :mjlol:
yea let me go do that. :rudy:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I dont like talking about my personal life here
But i grew up without a social circle and dont have one at the moment
When i was younger i would make shyt up in my head on how to approwch girls so i can slide in and feel comfortable at the same time
I approached a lot of girls and got mostly rejected
Except for this one girl that was bad as hell
Like a brownskinned Cocaine Lorraine
It aint gp nowhere cuz i aint know how to move without a car and by the time i hit her up she had moved on

Im saying this to say you are who you are nikka
Some dudes can eat off of street hollering but they are probably really good looking

Your best bet is to find a social circle
And the only way to do that is to find some shyt thats important to u

Last edited:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There's other things to work towards and care about in life besides women. There's no point in being depressed in life when a lot of women don't give a fukk about your problems or depression. It's not good to give women that much control over your own mental health and self esteem in life.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
as far as the short thing.....one of the chicks i'm talking to said she doesn't like short dudes and asked how tall i am..i said 5'8 (i'm 5'7 :lolbron:)she said cool, you not short so take from that what you will
Might have to use this one,its not a lie because maths says you should round up:mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip