How Does A MINORITY Have "SO MUCH CONTROL "Over A MAJORITY? (Why Isn't This CALLED OUT?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Look at most people. The average person is a birdbrain.

The average person watches 5 hours+ of TV Daily. If not then 5+ plus on social media etc.
The average person values entertainment over self education or self improvement.
Most people are followers
The average person is unfit, unhealthy and isn't doing anything about it.
The average person isn't interested in ownership.
Cant control themselves emotionally or sexually.
Not to mention the culture of anti-intellectualism.
& thats not even talking about the malevolent factors that aim to keep people dumb..

Its easy to see over hundreds - thousands of years how power multiplies and concentrates at the top.

Some people making it happen, some people watching it happen but most people don't know what the fukk is going on.
True, and it's like only the millennials and some older folk are waking up.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
This has nothing to do with politics or capitalism, The 1% exist because it's human nature plain and simple, you can't change that.

They exist since the birth of humanity
Under the soviet union, it was mostly the state officials and the mafia.
Under the absolute monarchy, it was the king and the nobles
Under the roman republic and empire, it was the emperor, the statesman and the senate.
In ancient Egypt, it was the pharaoh, the nobles and the statesman
I can go on and on

The 99% of people need the 1% because these people know how to organize and build a society, they know how to create wealth and use the ressources to our advantage, the 99% are just followers, capitalist or not, democracy or monarchy, it doesn't matter, this is human nature.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." :wow: That's pretty much all you need to know, OP. Plus, Nixon already told you cats about the impact of fear. You should also read Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith. Everything else will become clear.
The 99% of people need the 1% because these people know how to organize and build a society
Atlas Shrugged much? Some of the smartest people of all time weren't necessarily one-percenters.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This has nothing to do with politics or capitalism, The 1% exist because it's human nature plain and simple, you can't change that.

They exist since the birth of humanity
Under the soviet union, it was mostly the state officials and the mafia.
Under the absolute monarchy, it was the king and the nobles
Under the roman republic and empire, it was the emperor, the statesman and the senate.
In ancient Egypt, it was the pharaoh, the nobles and the statesman
I can go on and on

The 99% of people need the 1% because these people know how to organize and build a society, they know how to create wealth and use the ressources to our advantage, the 99% are just followers, capitalist or not, democracy or monarchy, it doesn't matter, this is human nature.
I don't think the 99% needs the 1% trust me. TBH, if the 99 percent came together we could organize just fine.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." :wow: That's pretty much all you need to know, OP. Plus, Nixon already told you cats about the impact of fear. You should also read Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith. Everything else will become clear.

Atlas Shrugged much? Some of the smartest people of all time weren't necessarily one-percenters.

Being smart doesn't mean being a leader, you confuse the two, most of the time leaders use smart people for their advantage. You think Steve jobs is the smartest in Apple, no but he know how to run smart people to make a fortune, you see the differences between smart people and leaders, two differents things. You can be smart and still be a follower.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Being smart doesn't mean being a leader, you confuse the two, most of the time leaders use smart people for their advantage. You think Steve jobs is the smartest in Apple, no but he know how to run smart people to make a fortune, you see the differences between smart people and leaders, two differents things. You can be smart and still be a follower.
The 1% aren't leaders though, unless you think otherwise, then there's no further point in discussing. Steve Jobs was pretty smart; he was also leader.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This is NOT about race.

However, how does 1% of a population in the United States have so much control over 99% of the population in the United States :dahell: When our government gets out of hand we are suppose to call the shyt out :snoop: I mean, how the fukk does greedy people get away and fukk over the working and middle class? I was just thinking about that all damn day :snoop:

Most people are conditioned to support the state.
Old times you had warlords who would govern over their conquests, but instead of killing them, they charged them protection fees aka taxes. Eventually this morphed into cheifdoms and they needed more than just outright force to sustain, so they had to move different avenues outside of we physically dominate you and endure until you overthrow or are killed out or exiled.
I think the most successful brainwashing was religion. The chief, king, leader is appointed by god. You accept this religion you accept God's order and if you are against it you are against God. The chiefs grant privilege to the religious and they ensure social compliance with the order.
We get up today, you have your government schools conditioning kids about social contract and that the government works for them so they should trust it, they grow up being hammered with this myth that they start to believe it, even though everything in reality tells them different.

That my long run theory, social conditioning.

Short and simple reason, people are heard creatures and prone to following leaders naturally and various stories once accepted by society or the populace will sustain themselves

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
The 1% aren't leaders though, unless you think otherwise, then there's no further point in discussing. Steve Jobs was pretty smart; he was also leader.

I never said Steve Jobs wasn't smart, I said there were smarter people than him, but leadership is another kind of intelligence that everyone don't possess. If you think the 1% are not leaders, than tell me who you working for, who are making plans to build the infrastructure in this country, who runs the bank and the global finance, who run your bank account...If you think the 1% are not leaders, maybe you live on another planet, i don't know. You can hide you head in the sand if you don't want to face the truth, but the reality won't change.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the white man always came with
a hand extended in peace with a knife/gun
behind his back.
after that it's murder/rape/pillage
closing out with the white jesus/christianity
coup de grace.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg