How easy it is to spread misinformation. Even billionaires are falling victim to it. Dumbass coli brehs don't stand a chance. "Haitian cannibals"?

Daps

9gFN5ys.png

I took one look at that screenshot because although Black ppl at times engage in certain aspects of barbarism, I've never in my life heard of a "Black cannibal gang".

No offense to the white folks on this site, but that's y'alls stuff. Black people don't eat ppl. You might find a one-off sicko here and there over the years, but en masse? Nah.

That's white folk stuff. So I knew when I looked at it that this article was incorrect.

The other thing that caught my eye is that the screenshot of the article doesn't even tell you what publication it comes from.

Second red flag. If you got news to share, you go out of your way to tell people it came from a respected source. So why did this person cut it off?

I go to searching to see where it came from and it comes from a site called "Daily Star" which is a satirical tabloid.

Which means this isn't true. It's literally "fake news".

This stuff is sick. Elon is an unabashed racist but I think his racism makes him take stuff like this at face value instead of looking into it to see if it's true.

And the same thing is happening to ignorant coli brehs, who don't have enough critical thinking capacity to know when something is real or not, or even enough critical thinking to be suspicious of anything like this.

I say this to say, y'all dumbass brehs ain't gon make it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So one day after someone here made a thread that data shows that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes in America, we have a thread highlighting a tweet from a racist cac Boer fukkface acting like immigrants are going kill and eat Americans.

Frankly I'm a little surprised that OP of all people is calling out this foolishness.

Daps
So one day after someone here made a thread that data shows that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes in America, we have a thread highlighting a tweet from a racist cac Boer fukkface acting like immigrants are going kill and eat Americans.

Frankly I'm a little surprised that OP of all people is calling out this foolishness.

I'm MAGA but I don't like Elon and I don't like misinformation :ufdup:

I don't have to lie to beat you democrat shills in November. I'm gonna tell the truth and beat you like a bad habit.

Daps
There was a video of a cannibal eating pieces of a burnt up body on Twitter yesterday but it seems to have been scrubbed. Don’t know if it was actually in Haiti or not so… :manny:

It has been fact checked and proven wrong. Fake news.

Black people don't eat ppl. Again you might find a freak of nature here and there across the centuries but a GANG of black cannibals? :why:

We don't operate like that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Any site that mocks fact-checking, posting sources, and rational arguments will fall to misinformation. You see people trying to push that shyt here too.

It's way easier to spread quick convenient narratives that people want to believe than it is to spread the truth, which usually takes longer to explain and much longer to cite sources.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
the best way to suffocate misinformation is to suppress or ignore it, not propagate it.

we know what elon musk is, we know he thrives on attention -- good or bad, we know he needs traffic on twitter

so why give him everything he wants?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm MAGA but I don't like Elon and I don't like misinformation :ufdup:

I don't have to lie to beat you democrat shills in November. I'm gonna tell the truth and beat you like a bad habit.

Musk is MAGA too.

MAGA eats it's own. All y'all MAGAt go ahead and fukc one another up.