How Has Becoming "Racially Aware" Changed the Way You View Sports?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Im as big of a sports fan as the next man but since ive woken up and am aware of the racial undertones and motives behind most things, i cant help but to look at sports sideways now:patrice:. Its cringworthy seeing the visual of thousands upon thousands of white people cheering for mostly black men to run up and down a court and dunk a basketball or to run and catch footballs. Shyt just doesnt sit right with me anymore. We all know that the only time a white person sees a black person as anything other than a "n1gger" is when he's making money off of him or being entertained by him. The fact that most of the "higher-up" positions(owners,GM's, head coaches) are white/jewish is unsettling also to me. Alot of "others" are living extremely comfortable/rich lives off the blood, sweat and tears of black athletes. Im talking on down to assistant coaches, team doctors/physicians, sports radio/t.v hosts, agents, sports columnists,etc. And most of these positions are NOT held by us. And lets not even mention college athletics where the players arent making a dime. Old white coaches going to urban neighborhoods to recruit young black players that he wouldn't otherwise have anything to do with if he couldnt dunk a ball. And all of that is just the top layer. Ive seen cats compare sports to slavery(especially around NFL Combine time:russ:) but im not gonna disrespect our ancestors who went through REAL slavery by making the comparison,BUT i wont knock those of you who do feel that way. So my question is: how do you sports lovers feel about whites being in aww of our athletic prowess yet still not seeing us as equal human beings?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I hate how when they fight in football and basketball and they call them thugs. They fight in baseball and it's just a good ol fashioned brawl. In hockey they actually keep a stat of it and have payers designated just for it

You aint lyin. Ive LITERALLY heard sportscasters say "good old fashioned brawl"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Hell yeah Espeically living in Philly when the cacs find every reason to cheer a white player and boo a black player.

Everybody gets booed here tbh, it just so happens that most of the prominent athletes here are black but Papelbon gets booed everytime he steps on the field, same with Reuben Amaro. Plus they gave MCW a standing O in his return a few weeks back. They didnt have to do that

Overall OP, I find myself supporting Basketball over other sports more now as it is an enterprise where the faces of the league/sport are black. Even in football, the faces of the sport are lily white QBs like Brady and Rodgers

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im as big of a sports fan as the next man but since ive woken up and am aware of the racial undertones and motives behind most things, i cant help but to look at sports sideways now:patrice:. Its cringworthy seeing the visual of thousands upon thousands of white people cheering for mostly black men to run up and down a court and dunk a basketball or to run and catch footballs. Shyt just doesnt sit right with me anymore. We all know that the only time a white person sees a black person as anything other than a "n1gger" is when he's making money off of him or being entertained by him. The fact that most of the "higher-up" positions(owners,GM's, head coaches) are white/jewish is unsettling also to me. Alot of "others" are living extremely comfortable/rich lives off the blood, sweat and tears of black athletes. Im talking on down to assistant coaches, team doctors/physicians, sports radio/t.v hosts, agents, sports columnists,etc. And most of these positions are NOT held by us. And lets not even mention college athletics where the players arent making a dime. Old white coaches going to urban neighborhoods to recruit young black players that he wouldn't otherwise have anything to do with if he couldnt dunk a ball. And all of that is just the top layer. Ive seen cats compare sports to slavery(especially around NFL Combine time:russ:) but im not gonna disrespect our ancestors who went through REAL slavery by making the comparison,BUT i wont knock those of you who do feel that way. So my question is: how do you sports lovers feel about whites being in aww of our athletic prowess yet still not seeing us as equal human beings?

I've always viewed sports as an extension of slavery, no matter how much the c00ns are paid..........you got to understand everything you see today is just an extension of slavery in action and lingo.........

Players are just slaves and they have "Owners"....all you need to know and you have a mostly white audience to watch you run,jump and fight.......

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I've always viewed sports as an extension of slavery, no matter how much the c00ns are paid..........you got to understand everything you see today is just an extension of slavery in action and lingo.........

Players are just slaves and they have "Owners"....all you need to know and you have a mostly white audience to watch you run,jump and fight.......

Just find it amazing that there is only one NBA owner and zero NFL owners of Black descent.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just find it amazing that there is only one NBA owner and zero NFL owners of Black descent.

Take a look at how they operate that NFL "Combine" and NBA workouts PRE-"DRAFT".....:sas2:

slave-inspection.jpg

17494442-mmmain.jpg

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I don't watch it. I never in a million years thought I would stop watching sports but I came to the realization that it's all just a distraction. I was the guy who memorized Dante Bichette's ba from 1996 and Isaac Bruce's yac total for 2002. It's all futile..

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Like i said, lots of white/jewish families are eating extremely well off black athletes. Look at the Buss family

Shyt they been doing that the pass 4 hundred years. This is the reason why I always side with the players union. The NFL is a criminal organization. Medical studies are hidden that support injury damage, contracts are not guaranteed, city citizens pay for the staduims and they are non taxed.