How is the Coli mad at Serena Williams but okay with Jesse Williams

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It's actually the other way around. The black man is the most resented/hated person earth. Wack ass passive aggressive attacks like this is an example. Y'all have literally been pushing this "black men hate women" shyt for the last 50 years.
Again, nikkas hate women ON HERE. And if you feel otherwise then.........................:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Beef with black feminist types is the main factor. Jesse was used last year as a way to put black men down and made into the ideal black man despite being a biracial man with many of his desirable features coming from his white side. Him moving on to a white woman is viewed as comeuppance and ironic. Serena was viewed as a sex symbol by a majority of black men with white males being the ones who called her masculine. Her moving on to a white man, starting a family with him and black women on social media applauding it is seen as a betrayal.

I don't really feel any way about either besides enjoying the threads:ehh:
Thank You.

The whole point of these threads were pointing out the hypocrisy of black feminists and laughing at their stupidity.

Daps
lol once again you sweat white women so why are you even commenting on this
Getting your dikk wet is not wifing so why should it matter:francis:

taste the rainbow while we're young then settle down with a gorgeous black woman and have children with her whats wrong with that?

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Getting your dikk wet is not wifing so why should it matter:francis:

taste the rainbow while we're young then settle down with a gorgeous black woman and have children with her whats wrong with that?
That's what I'm doing but since I'm not a guy ppl on here want to bytch to me.

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
there will always be a double standard

most people don't mind interracial dating at all when it includes them (e.g. ww open to dating bm) but they hate it when it excludes them (e.g. bw who only date wm)

its only natural. we agree with whatever gives us a chance to propagate our own DNA. we're slaves to our biological desires. no amount of racial issues can override this programming

Last edited:

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Humans are naturally contradictory and hypocritical. I don't think any of us can stop this.

Just like how most on the Coli barely use their brains and stupidity comes just as "naturally" for dap and neg raids? You may not be able to stop it, but it can be prevented one day at a time. Hypocrisy is why shyt never gets done in terms of progress. Then you have this New Age fukkery, third eye, mentally blind c00ns keep saying is "Conscious", to look down on nikkas.

"Boy, what in the san hell is all this bull about you talking 'critical thinking'? :what: Is the devil trying to tell you smarter than God?"

:snoop:

Last edited: