How is the Coli mad at Serena Williams but okay with Jesse Williams

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Serena upgraded too if we're gonna be honest...:mjpls:
that man has access to resources, and opportunities if we're gonna be honest.:mjpls:
her kids gonna have better opportunities if we're gonna be honest. good hair, and good skin too :mjpls:

:mjpls:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
I think Serena hits closer to home because it feels like she's rejecting black men with her words and actions... it has a deeper meaning when she fawns over white dudes in this racially hostile environment then she turns around and says black men dont know how to treat women, it's like a fukking slap in the face. Seems to me she doesnt even want to be black.
:what: They broad ain't never said or done this what the fukk you talking about. Muthafukkas out here making up shyt for their some broad they ain't never had a chance with.

We was out there supporting her and having her back, but she feels she's too good for us and seems to be self hating... but I digress... If she's reading this I want her to remember this white man will betray her just as quickly as a black guy. just you wait....
:why: And this where this shot get just straight up pathetic at this point. Muthafukkas really this emotionally invested in a broad he ain't never seen in person or had a conversation with.

:heh: As for Jesse that muthafukka ain't nothing but another Bob Marley. Preach all that Pro black shyt but his biggest love was a white woman.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:what: They broad ain't never said or done this what the fukk you talking about. Muthafukkas out here making up shyt for their some broad they ain't never had a chance with.

:why: And this where this shot get just straight up pathetic at this point. Muthafukkas really this emotionally invested in a broad he ain't never seen in person or had a conversation with.

:heh: As for Jesse that muthafukka ain't nothing but another Bob Marley. Preach all that Pro black shyt but his biggest love was a white woman.

Serena Williams: White Men Have Treated Me Better Than Black Men | Urban Intellectuals

She did say that statement you fukking dumbass...:dahell: I always do my lil research...

And like I said it's my opinion why you defending this bytch so hardbody???

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic :gucci:

Serena - traitor, bed wench, sarah
Jesse - he upgraded

Don't get me wrong Serena is all those things mentioned but we gotta put some heat on Jesse too.

Tariq Nasheed prefers white or as close to white women as he can get...and the Coli thinks he walks on water...

But a woman who dates a white man is a traitor to our community...:mjlol:

To sum it up...on here the black woman the same woman who birthed many of us is the enemy...the black male has been cast out the household by the black woman who prefer to be welfare queens...and us poor souls cant raise our kids or be the man of our house holds....poor poor us....:comeon:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Serena Williams: White Men Have Treated Me Better Than Black Men | Urban Intellectuals

She did say that statement you fukking dumbass...:dahell: I always do my lil research...

And like I said it's my opinion why you defending this bytch so hardbody???
:mjlol: Muthafukka gonna come back with some fake ass proof. shyt dont even state when and where it was said. I dont see this shyt on any major site or nothing, except this corny shyt you posted. If she said that TMZ, them other black gossip sites, twitter, LSA, and even the Coi would have said something, would have been multiple threads on this for days:camby:..

Plus why you acting so damn emotional for a broad you ain't have no chance with. Crying like she broke your heart personally:umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: Muthafukka gonna come back with some fake ass proof. shyt dont even state when and where it was said. I dont see this shyt on any major site or nothing, except this corny shyt you posted. If she said that TMZ, them other black gossip sites, twitter, LSA, and even the Coi would have said something, would have been multiple threads on this for days:camby:..

Plus why you acting so damn emotional for a broad you ain't have no chance with. Crying like she broke your heart personally:umad:

First of all...:mjlol: You can google the shyt yourself she been said that statement... Its #facts not fake.... :umad:
second..I just stated my opinion YOU are the one responding to ME sounding like a lil bytch...:mjlol::umad:
Third I'll forget about this broad tomorrow I got better things to do with my life and I said my piece... Peace....
:youngsabo: