How long have you been a wrestling fan?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The raw after summerslam 2011. :jawalrus:

From 93 to around the brand split, anything else after that I have minimal to no recollection of.

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
The early 90s but I was mostly watchin WWF shyt from the 80s during that time period. One of my pops co-workers gave me a blank tape full of WWF matches he recorded off TV, I watched that tape until it got to the point were it would tear up every VCR you put it in, but the only angle I could remember that was on it was when the Ultimate Warrior beat Bobby Heenan up and put him in that weasel suit

The earliest memory I have of watching wrestling on television though was when Jake the Snake and the Undertaker trapped the Ultimate Warrior in a room full of snakes.

And WCW Saturday Night on TBS, Captain Planet came on before it and I think CHIPS came on afterwards, piff days:ohlawd:

I was no older than 3 or 4, maybe 4 and an early 5 because we lived in a trailer during that time and I didn't start kindergarten until we moved out of the trailer, my memory is so piff:noah:even through all the years of excessive weed smoke:ohlawd:

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1980s. Territories WWF, GLOW, NWA, all of it. Was the best time in my honest opinion to start because I enjoyed all of the prime eras in my opinion.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Heavy WWF/E fan from 96-2003 (I was 7 in 96). I would always watch Nitro for a hour and flip over to Raw. I kept up with WCW but it never pulled me in. I go backand watch their stuff on the network and it seems just real :ld:. After WM 19 I tuned out for a while. Pretty much besides checking online every once in a while I been a WM season watcher since Rock came back. I watch a lot of the Network though. That was made for the type of fan I am now I think.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Got into it in '95 after my cousin bought me WWF Arcade. :lawd: I became a bigger fan during the Monday Night Wars of course. I was more of a WCW fan until Rock/Mankind blew up in WWF. Had a friend that was into ECW (he used to always make an "E-C-W" sign with his hand, idk if any wrestler actually did that or not :pachaha:) and caught it late night on TNN. Didn't get into it and was honestly shook of it. Then when RVD joined the Invasion, I Kazaa/Limewire'd the old school piff. I still have notebooks where I doodled the nWo Wolfpac everywhere. Nash, Macho, K-Dawg and Sting were the coolest to me.

I even doodled oWn :heh:

Last edited:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Since 1988, living in Louisville, a town with a fair amount of wrestling tradition and history.

I once met Psycho Sid at a softball tournament in 1990. I was genuinely terrified for my life at the time.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Possibly my entire life...but definitely from like 89-98 and 09-Present. So like 16 years total but its been in my life since probably 3 years old. My dad's side of the family watches wrestling so its always been around me.