How many languages can you speak?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
If not fluent, are you currently learning?

I just recently copped audio work on fluency in other languages. However I’m not sure which language to actually study. It seems like it would make the most sense to study Spanish since I live in the area of the country where it is heavily spoken. But I’m not a big fan of having dealings with a lot of Latinos unnecessarily.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I just recently copped audio work on fluency in other languages. However I’m not sure which language to actually study. It seems like it would make the most sense to study Spanish since I live in the area of the country where it is heavily spoken. But I’m not a big fan of having dealings with a lot of Latinos unnecessarily.

Radiogarden. Great resource for your learning.

Peep languages the world over and pick one you fancy.

One :mjcry: I need a new language to learn but i don't know which one to choose :mjcry:

Also radiogarden.

Click on different countries listen to the speech patterns and see if you enjoy it. Look up more media and then start learning.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
B2 in Portugese... 6 months in.. Learning everyday... shyt been tough not going to lie. :pachaha:

Did you know Spanish prior to learning?

Highest level is B1 I assume, that's very impressive.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

2, english and italian. I started arabic but I didn't have much time to study. By the time I'm 50, I want to speak 4.

English, Italian, French and Japanese. I keep dabbling in Arabic, but I want to learn a motherland language...just don't know which one I want to start.