Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
2!

German 1st language
English 2nd

I took Arabic for a few semesters, it's so hard soooo we shall see if I'll continue with that. :weirdo:

I'd love to learn Portuguese or Spanish (Colombian accent that is, it sounds SO nice on Narcos :mjlol:)!

I can't really roll my r's though so I feel like I'll never sound authentic. :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Two

1 - English

2 - Language of LOVE (shout out to all my strong beautiful woman of the Coli)

giphy.gif

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
2, Igbo & English.

Might try to learn French, should’ve taken it seriously in school

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I'm bordering N3 in Japanese. My speaking has become very weak.

Been slacking in French.

B2 in Portugese... 6 months in.. Learning everyday... shyt been tough not going to lie. :pachaha:

2, english and italian. I started arabic but I didn't have much time to study. By the time I'm 50, I want to speak 4.

English, Italian, French and Japanese. I keep dabbling in Arabic, but I want to learn a motherland language...just don't know which one I want to start.

I know enough Spanish to get around in Spanish speaking countries, but I'm not yet confident enough to have a conversation.

I'm jealous of kids who grew up in multilingual households.

I can speak and understand a bit of Spanish in conversation, but I can read and write it without issue. This is one of the few things that actually stuck with me from school. I don't know why. Maybe because of the amount of levels I took in college.

Also my best friend growing up is Haitian so I picked up some things here and there since I was always at his crib and half the damn building was Haitian too. Mostly curse words.... :pachaha:

Of course, I put that I'm fluent in both of these on my resume. :sas2:

2: English & Español

English and Spanish fluently. I speak more Spanish than English in my daily life.
I can speak a little bit of Somali and Amharic because East Africans are everywhere up here
Practicing Arabic but those new sounds are difficult

Since quarantine
My Japanese has improved
Tagalog
French
:russ::mjpls:

lost my portuguese as I increased fluency in French

Not fluently:
Malay
French

2!

German 1st language
English 2nd

I took Arabic for a few semesters, it's so hard soooo we shall see if I'll continue with that. :weirdo:

I'd love to learn Portuguese or Spanish (Colombian accent that is, it sounds SO nice on Narcos :mjlol:)!

I can't really roll my r's though so I feel like I'll never sound authentic. :mjcry:

2, Igbo & English.

Might try to learn French, should’ve taken it seriously in school

What insights did you gain about the English language that you weren't aware of until you learnt another tongue?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
lost my portuguese as I increased fluency in French

Latin languages be like that...lost lots of my Spanish as I was learning Italian :francis:

Anyway, French is my 1st language, then :

English (speak read and write)
Italian (speak read and write)
Spanish (read, can still manage basic conversation in spanish. Was ok last time I was in Madrid. Haven't tried writing in years)
Dutch (read and write FB comments :lolbron:don't really have any opportunities to speak it in Paris)
Portuguese (can read, started "learning" it a couple years ago only)

I'm noticing I'm losing my proficiency in all those languages since I've been living in Paris (expect Portuguese, which I hadn't studied at all before). One thing I really miss from Brussels is hearing all those different languages daily.

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I speak fluently Romanian, french and English, and barely understand Italian and
Spanish

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
What insights did you gain about the English language that you weren't aware of until you learnt another tongue?
English is actually a very difficult language to learn as a second language because there are so many inconsistencies, there's so much that doesn't make sense.