How many people actually bought the fight....

Did you by the fight?

• Yeah I did... :myman:

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • A hunnid dollas? nikka is you stupid? :what:

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • I'm @skip b. I bought it even tho I won't be able to pay my cable bill next month. :mjcry:

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
shyt fukk paying money, a nikka made money! Ended up at a fight party me and 3-4 cats pulling for Floyd the rest of the dirty unwashed masses was
jzzing themselves for Manny. My friend might need a new job because not only did I take 250 of her boss but I made another 180 off her other co-workers
it didn't help that I fed on their essence like Shao mothefukkin Khan had them leaving out looking like they just got finished a Cambodian death march

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Funny story about the Loma fight my girl has been going to the boxing gym with me for the last few months to get in shape for the summer or whatever, so she has the basics of footwork and throwing basic punches and combos and even she was like :damn: how is he doing what :why: :wtf: "why can't I do that" I'm like nikka I've been doing this for years and am nowhere close to doing ANY of that :heh: his pivot and angle game is just :francis:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Jiz7ars.gif

shut up and take my money :mjcry:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Funny story about the Loma fight my girl has been going to the boxing gym with me for the last few months to get in shape for the summer or whatever, so she has the basics of footwork and throwing basic punches and combos and even she was like :damn: how is he doing what :why: :wtf: "why can't I do that" I'm like nikka I've been doing this for years and am nowhere close to doing ANY of that :heh: his pivot and angle game is just :francis:

His footwork is crazy

What do you think about the charlo twins?