How many people actually bought the fight....

Did you by the fight?

• Yeah I did... :myman:

Votes: 29 56.9%
  • A hunnid dollas? nikka is you stupid? :what:

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • I'm @skip b. I bought it even tho I won't be able to pay my cable bill next month. :mjcry:

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiz7ars.gif

shut up and take my money :mjcry:
:wow:
I don't think y'all understand just how difficult that is

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Ordered it, just like a rapper I'm a fan of gotta get the physical cd. Support ya fighters fuccn bums :pacspit:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
he dodged that question about walters though. yall ready or what?:sas1:

I can't get to my pc at the moment but @Newzz made a thread not too long ago about the axe man sounding like the butterknife man when Pretty Boy was brought up. :cmsas2:

His footwork is crazy

What do you think about the charlo twins?

They are cool but Imaam and breh with the high top I forget his name I think @patscorpio or @Newzz stan him are wayyyyy better prospects to get behind. Support black excellence from the local and young guys who need the fans and ratings and are skilled like a motherfukker :blessed:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't get to my pc at the moment but @Newzz made a thread not too long ago about the axe man sounding like the butterknife man when Pretty Boy was brought up. :cmsas2:

They are cool but Imaam and breh with the high top I forget his name I think @patscorpio or @Newzz stan him are wayyyyy better prospects to get behind. Support black excellence from the local and young guys who need the fans and ratings and are skilled like a motherfukker :blessed:

Charlo twins are from houston

You lost me bro

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Charlo twins are from houston

You lost me bro

Support them then breh :blessed: its just that I've noticed a tad of struggle against guys who they should be breezing thru at this point.

You never know though in boxing nikkas might start putting sgit together and go super saiyan out of nowhere if they your hometown dudes support them, they need it.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I don't think y'all understand just how difficult that is

He looked good against Salido and GRJ but it was during the generic Asian fight that all of the ring brehs that box went :patrice: @mr. smoke weed @ChocolateGiddyUp @TheNig and @PJTech and a few of the others i cant remember all went :patrice: boxing is something that the better the person is the easier it looks. NONE of the shyt he was doing was ordinary.

You know dude nice when all time great Roy Jones was like :whew: "he in my top five."

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Yeah...Walters talking about "more money" and Loma "doesn't bring anything to the table":mjlol:

He don't want those problems with Young Dos Medals:mjpls:

And my boy Erickson Lubin is who you're referencing:banderas:

Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin and #LOL (Legion Of Lubin:smugbiden:) is gonna be special:ahh

Broner, Ward, and Lubin:banderas:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He looked good against Salido and GRJ but it was during the generic Asian fight that all of the ring brehs that box went :patrice: @mr. smoke weed @ChocolateGiddyUp @TheNig and @PJTech and a few of the others i cant remember all went :patrice: boxing is something that the better the person is the easier it looks. NONE of the shyt he was doing was ordinary.

You know dude nice when all time great Roy Jones was like :whew: "he in my top five."

Roy said he was in his top 5 what? I didnt catch that

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah...Walters talking about "more money" and Loma "doesn't bring anything to the table":mjlol:

He don't want those problems with Young Dos Medals:mjpls:

And my boy Erickson Lubin is who you're referencing:banderas:

Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin and #LOL (Legion Of Lubin:smugbiden:) is gonna be special:ahh

Broner, Ward, and Lubin:banderas:

Yes Lubin idk why I can never remember his name but he has the goods.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Breh the shyt PBL does is next level! Shot was unfair last night. I was watching at a bar :francis: but I made a bunch of $ off the Mexicans there