How many posters really believe "it ain't about education or opportunity... "

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
... That causes violence and criminality in impoverished communities.

To all of you Coli "brehs" who I've seen arguing about this in various threads about inner city crime, do come and educate me on this subject.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Lack of proper parenting, environment, lack of education, and lack of opportunity are a cocktail for poverty and crime.

Those factors transcend race, gender, sexual orientation, and all that other stuff.

Take those individuals out of those situations at infancy and put them with people who love them, discipline them, emphasize education beyond just extracurriculars, and add money into the mix and those same people's lives would take a totally different trajectory.

You don't see career people shooting up the club, commiting armed robbery, selling drugs although they may do drugs, etc. That's not to say career people don't get caught up in drama, but usually it's not violent crimes.

A person's first 10-12 years of life a lot of times will dictate their next 40-50 years of life.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Father not in the house. Momma too busy working full time to discipline or instill useful values.

No attention at home leads to acting a fool in school for attention. Acting a fool leads to bad grades. Momma too tired for parent teacher meetings and she’s too tired to check homework.

Young person grows up to never see the value of education. Momma didn’t read to him or her when they were a child because she’s not big on reading herself. Now this person has a limited vocabulary and can only express themselves in destructive ways.

All momma did was struggle to make ends meet. Now her child won’t even see that value of working a legit job.

He or she eventually drops out and hangs around other people who grow up in the same situation.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Father not in the house. Momma too busy working full time to discipline or instill useful values.

No attention at home leads to acting a fool in school for attention. Acting a fool leads to bad grades. Momma too tired for parent teacher meetings and she’s too tired to check homework.

Young person grows up to never see the value of education. Momma didn’t read to him because she’s not big on reading herself. Now this person has a limited vocabulary and can only e press themselves in hateful ways.

All momma did was struggle to make ends meet. Now her child won’t even see that value of working a legit job.

He or she eventually drops out and hangs around other people who grow up in the same situation.

Sounds like there was a lack of job opportunities in the community.

Why is a single mother working day and night at a "legit job" but still struggling to make ends meet :ohhh:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Environmental pollution and anything that doesn’t work or that erodes the prefrontal cortex creates sociopaths likes CTE’s do. Lead and dirty water. Along with the stress of poverty

Don’t be a single parent to prove a point.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like there was a lack of job opportunities in the community.

Why is a single mother working day and night at a "legit job" but still struggling to make ends meet :ohhh:
You have to have more than a high school diploma and some of the time they don't even have that.

If you want to make it and live a comfortable lifestyle, your best bet is to start a business, get a college diploma (all degrees are not created equal either there a lot of bullshyt degrees out there), or learn a trade.

If you don't have one of the aforementioned 3 things attached to your resume you're going more than likely going to be stuck working dead end jobs for bread crumbs. That's why you see a lot of these men start hustling and women start scamming, selling azz, and creating Onlyfans pages and that kinda shyt. Why go work for minimum wage when you can go make a weeks pay in one night.

That beats the hell out waiting tables, working in retail, doing clerical work, fast food, and other jobs that are going to have you spinning your wheels and struggling to pay the bills.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Poverty is linked to high crime world-wide. Fools stay parroting these white supremacist fallacies. :mjtf:

These dumbass crakkers love to talk about how violent/murder crimes in hoods aka govt targeted impoverished neighbourhoods dumped with drugs, liquor stores, guns, pawn shops and high incarceration rates. Destroying the father figure/ 2 parent pfamily dynamics needed to properly raise a child. They ignore this all to to delude themselves and project their own inherent evilness. :stopitslime:

They deadass think pointing out that shyt absolves their atrocities and the stain they've been to this world since they crawled out their caves.:hhh:

If you inform them that cacland Russia has double the muder rate of the U.S. they won't have shyt to say.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
YOU AIN'T GOT THE ANSWERS!

I wanna hear it from real "brehs" who understand human psychology and phrenology and shyt who can explain this topic to me, not these socioeconomic excuses.

I wanna hear FACTS damn it not statistics or contextualization.

I already @ some of the brehs who can help me with this shyt but I assume they are too busy grading papers and reviewing PhD theses at this instant to help me understand this issue.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I just take a common sense approach to things.. I'm certain alot of us on this very board grew up in high crime areas, why didn't we resort to selling dope and killing? Alot of this sh1t is on this bs hiphop "culture"...

RIP but listen to this interview... He had a mom and a step father that took care of him and he still turned to the streets. They're out here killing and robbing with food in their stomachs and clothes on their back, they also have access to free public schools. They simply bought into the materialism that they listen to over these soundtracks to murder.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I just take a common sense approach to things.. I'm certain alot of us on this very board grew up in high crime areas, why didn't we resort to selling dope and killing? Alot of this sh1t is on this bs hiphop "culture"...

RIP but listen to this interview... He had a mom and a step father that took care of him and he still turned to the streets. They're out here killing and robbing with food in their stomachs and clothes on their back, they also have access to free public schools. They simply bought into the materialism that they listen to over these soundtracks to murder.

Here we go, our prized academic has arrived to extoll the virtues of common sense.

So you're saying that an individual with access to the inner city Chicago public schools and a hot meal would qualify as having plenty of opportunities and no excuse to turn to crime?

And would wanting to have access to more than just those things, perhaps a safer place to live in an area with higher quality public schools, perhaps a financial safety net, that would represent buying into materialism to you?

There are like seven posts in this thread explaining why you are wrong, but you skipped them didn't you, in order to make a "what about Chiraq" post like a str0mfr0nt cac.