How much better do you think that dating would be better for men if we had standards and actually stood on it?

Mr Olympia

Never 2nd Place, Always Number 1
Daps
Reppin
No Place Special
What type of women you looking for? I'll say this whenever I need to: if you're in a decent sized city, there will be normal women out there to fw, most women ain't out here twerking and selling feet pics all day :skip:

Took the words out of my mouth, nikkas don't wanna give Charlene and Briana a chance :ld:
Idk where this hot take came from but average bytches just as gassed. The way brahs like me see it, might as well go for what u attracted to:yeshrug:thread premise speaks volumes

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I don’t understand is what I’m saying red pill babble or not?
No I am saying a lot of brehs spew that red pill babble, but don't live up to it.

"I am high value so I only deal with x type of woman" but then they are with the exact opposite lowest of the low type of chick

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
No I am saying a lot of brehs spew that red pill babble, but don't live up to it.

"I am high value so I only deal with x type of woman" but then they are with the exact opposite lowest of the low type of chick
Absolutely facts at least women will somewhat hold out (unless it’s #handsomegang brotha)