How much better do you think that dating would be better for men if we had standards and actually stood on it?

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
We all know women who virtue signal and lie about their dating life and problems but I feel dudes do this a lot too. I know way too many young brehs like me on social media talking highly of themselves and say that “I only gonna mess with you if you have this or that” whole time a moment ANY woman that shows him even the slightest attention 90% of them will lose their composure in an instant and simp as well as put her on a pedestal which will only gas her ego instead of having success hookup of long term relationship wise. How much better do you think the dating scene would be if dudes did this a whole lot less? Would there not be many dating problems at all compared to now?

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I mean that's a fantasy world

It's like saying what if white ppl weren't racist, Black ppl never went through slavery, what if Sega never went out of business, or the old Squares often eas still around?
Facts lmao, but you never know, the #HOH movement seems the slowly but surely catching fire amongst young men who are learning how the game is played

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ehhh I feel like cultural implications, and outside forces can curb it a bit or at least semi suppress it
Companionship plus gotta gett a nut by any means

Media plays a part, sure

But dudes not getting p*ssy is the main issue

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes simps fukked the game up

unless you going to exterminate them, you can't control what they do.

find you a woman who isn't mind melted, i promise you they exist. a lot of them aren't going to be on twitter/tiktok/ig all the damn time. if that means dropping your standards from some IG model you feel entitled to because you're brainwashed, sorry. but it's regular women out here who aren't as broken as you think, but they might be below whatever weird ass "coli dime" standard you have in your mind.

you also have to know how to have a conversation with women and a lot of yall caught up in this headgame already lost by being caught up in this mess. it's going to hurt your ability to speak to the opposite sex.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
yes simps fukked the game up

unless you going to exterminate them, you can't control what they do.

find you a woman who isn't mind melted, i promise you they exist. a lot of them aren't going to be on twitter/tiktok/ig all the damn time. if that means dropping your standards from some IG model you feel entitled to because you're brainwashed, sorry. but it's regular women out here who aren't as broken as you think, but they might be below whatever weird ass "coli dime" standard you have in your mind.

you also have to know how to have a conversation with women and a lot of yall caught up in this headgame already lost by being caught up in this mess. it's going to hurt your ability to speak to the opposite sex.
Media fukked the game up
Whore culture not being curbed fukked the game up
Economy and corporations running unchecked fukked the game up

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Media fukked the game up
Whore culture not being curbed fukked the game up
Economy and corporations running unchecked fukked the game up
those all play into it too, but a lot of these dudes can't even hold a 5 minute conversation with a person of the opposite sex, so those other factors don't even really come into play.

so the simp always gonna have them over a barrel.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
What type of women you looking for? I'll say this whenever I need to: if you're in a decent sized city, there will be normal women out there to fw, most women ain't out here twerking and selling feet pics all day :skip:

Took the words out of my mouth, nikkas don't wanna give Charlene and Briana a chance :ld:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
those all play into it too, but a lot of these dudes can't even hold a 5 minute conversation with a person of the opposite sex, so those other factors don't even really come into play.

so the simp always gonna have them over a barrel.
If women dont have to worry about getting shamed for not getting married or being whores they can do whatever they want to do

Simps exist because they can't get p*ssy
If a few ppl can't get p*ssy, whatever, but if a redpill marketplace exists and Kevin Samuel is being treated like a civil rights icon, there's a problem bubbling up, it's not just on the dudes

Ppl say all the time, women think they got options just because a dude will fukk them, but not wife them

So why arent those dudes getting the blame too?

Either way this country is fukked
Violence incoming

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What type of women you looking for? I'll say this whenever I need to: if you're in a decent sized city, there will be normal women out there to fw, most women ain't out here twerking and selling feet pics all day :skip:

Took the words out of my mouth, nikkas don't wanna give Charlene and Briana a chance :ld:
these dudes watch more tweets and podcasts than actually talk to women tho :wow: its not just the simps, creating narratives out nowhere that people feel the need to stand on or against is just as much of a problem