How much better do you think that dating would be better for men if we had standards and actually stood on it?

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
yes simps fukked the game up

unless you going to exterminate them, you can't control what they do.

find you a woman who isn't mind melted, i promise you they exist. a lot of them aren't going to be on twitter/tiktok/ig all the damn time. if that means dropping your standards from some IG model you feel entitled to because you're brainwashed, sorry. but it's regular women out here who aren't as broken as you think, but they might be below whatever weird ass "coli dime" standard you have in your mind.

you also have to know how to have a conversation with women and a lot of yall caught up in this headgame already lost by being caught up in this mess. it's going to hurt your ability to speak to the opposite sex.
The problem is simps also gas average and below average too as well, not just “coli dimes” too unfortunately, anything that moves and has a vagina can profit off of merely having a vagina

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
Too many men are broke and/or sexually deprived to actually maintain high standards. :yeshrug:
I feel like good looks are more necessary at a young age, you should be fine money wise if you have a consistent job and your own car, if anything money should really be left out of the equation in the early stages of dating more often than it is if I’m being honest

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
For most men standards cant beat the need to reproduce. Too many men out there that fukk the fat, the crazy and the distasteful women in the dating pool for that to happen.
Man it’s crazy how many dehumanizing things a dude will do to chase a nut

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Even the “high value” men with options will not pass up on free p*ssy more often the not, which in turns makes her think her vagina is gold as well
Bro, I've seen the DMs of obese bytches and it is FILLED with nikkas you think would have better options.

You'll even see blue check nikkas in their DMs. Granted, they were not famous but they still had the blue checks with a decent amount of followers.

Women are picky because they HAVE TO BE.

It is physically impossible for them to fukk all of the men who chase them. That's why they place so much emphasis on LOOKS. It's a very easy way to weed out the thousands of men throwing themselves at them.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Man it’s crazy how many dehumanizing things a dude will do to chase a nut
I knew a man who dated a Puerto Rican woman who was clinically bipolar and would sometimes scream, grab a knife, and chase him with it during her mood swings. He straight up told me that he put up with her temper problem to smash her.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is simps also gas average and below average too as well, not just “coli dimes” too unfortunately, anything that moves and has a vagina can profit off of merely having a vagina
nope I understand, that's why in my second post I said simps gonna have yall over a barrel if you can't even speak to women.

not saying that's you, but i feel like a lot of these dudes caught up in the gender wars bullshyt can't even do that, some of it is due to their preconceived issues/biases/notions from past experiences that they can't shake.

some of it tho comes from fr being online too much and getting you brain fukked up and on top of it just having poor social skills and they just feed off eachother til shyt feels hopeless.

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
Bro, I've seen the DMs of obese bytches and it is FILLED with nikkas you think would have better options.

You'll even see blue check nikkas in their DMs. Granted, they were not famous but they still had the blue checks with a decent amount of followers.

Women are picky because they HAVE TO BE.

It is physically impossible for them to fukk all of the men who chase them. That's why they place so much emphasis on LOOKS. It's a very easy way to weed out the thousands of men throwing themselves at them.
Exactly! She’s sees these dues willing to smash her but she doesn’t realize that these men will never commit to her, so therefore all “men are trash”

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I knew a man who dated a Puerto Rican woman who was clinically bipolar and would sometimes scream, grab a knife, and chase him with it during her mood swings. He straight up told me that he put up with her temper problem to smash her.
Bruh and we wonder why the average woman has a god complex nowadays, it all comes down to dudes not valuing themselves and their cards god gave them

Daps
I’ve come to the conclusion that there isn’t much a man or woman can do to turn someone off if the other person feels an instant attraction and connection. I think it’s mostly instinctual, and chemical, and it’s why you see people with partners you think would be undesirable, while others who may be better get overlooked.

Plus, people don’t want to sacrifice physical attraction. It’s easy to tell someone that looks aren’t everything, but there is a physical component to relationships, and through all the trial and tribulations, you still have to want to have sex with that person for the rest of your life.

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I’ve come to the conclusion that there isn’t much a man or woman can do to turn someone off if the other person feels an instant attraction and connection. I think it’s mostly instinctual, and chemical, and it’s why you see people with partners you think would be undesirable, while others who may be better get overlooked.

Plus, people don’t want to sacrifice physical attraction. It’s easy to tell someone that looks aren’t everything, but there is a physical component to relationships, and through all the trial and tribulations, you still have to want to have sex with that person for the rest of your life.
You don’t know what goes on in those relationships, I feel like those realtionship the guy is secretly miserable because he will constantly get the short end of the stick, lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Glad my posts are being well received past few days.

BM need to open their eyes and start feeling some self worth.

I had a female friend offer to fukk just so I could help pay her last bit of rent yesterday. I contemplated making the thread.

She’s not sloppy by anymeans and the ass is very very fat, but it’s the typical struggling single mother running to the ordinary black dude like I’m some sort of trick.

I haven’t had sex in a few months so I even considered it for a minute, but then I decided not to do it.

Why would I have to pay for what other nikkas get for free.. she should be asking whoever the other dudes that seeded her up instead. She cool people but we not that cool plus I’ve already smashed like a decade ago.

But I THINK that I’m just going to “loan” her the money and have her pay me back by cleaning my place every other week for free or something. We were discussing me paying her to deep clean my place already. It’s only a hundred bucks supposedly (she showed me the statement). Might ask her to cook for me too every once in awhile

But she’s another one of those females back in the day that chased after rap/pimp/thug types. When I met her i guess I gave her that impression but it’s not like that.

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
Glad my posts are being well received past few days.

BM need to open their eyes and start feeling some self worth.

I had a female friend offer to fukk just so I could help pay her last bit of rent yesterday. I contemplated making the thread.

She’s not sloppy by anymeans and the ass is very very fat, but it’s the typical struggling single mother running to the ordinary black dude like I’m some sort of trick.

I haven’t had sex in a few months so I even considered it for a minute, but then I decided not to do it.

Why would I have to pay for what other nikkas get for free.. she should be asking whoever the other dudes that seeded her up instead. She cool people but we not that cool plus I’ve already smashed like a decade ago.

But I THINK that I’m just going to “loan” her the money and have her pay me back by cleaning my place every other week for free or something. We were discussing me paying her to deep clean my place already. It’s only a hundred bucks supposedly (she showed me the statement). Might ask her to cook for me too every once in awhile

But she’s another one of those females back in the day that chased after rap/pimp/thug types. When I met her i guess I gave her that impression but it’s not like that.
I wish more dudes would just see things through this point of view but nah simping and tricking is at an all time high in the black community and you’re gonna see it more in a recession lol