How much better do you think that dating would be better for men if we had standards and actually stood on it?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Glad my posts are being well received past few days.

BM need to open their eyes and start feeling some self worth.

I had a female friend offer to fukk just so I could help pay her last bit of rent yesterday. I contemplated making the thread.

She’s not sloppy by anymeans and the ass is very very fat, but it’s the typical struggling single mother running to the ordinary black dude like I’m some sort of trick.

I haven’t had sex in a few months so I even considered it for a minute, but then I decided not to do it.

Why would I have to pay for what other nikkas get for free.. she should be asking whoever the other dudes that seeded her up instead. She cool people but we not that cool plus I’ve already smashed like a decade ago.

But I THINK that I’m just going to “loan” her the money and have her pay me back by cleaning my place every other week for free or something. We were discussing me paying her to deep clean my place already. It’s only a hundred bucks supposedly (she showed me the statement). Might ask her to cook for me too every once in awhile

But she’s another one of those females back in the day that chased after rap/pimp/thug types. When I met her i guess I gave her that impression but it’s not like that.
How does someone you cool with even approach you to have that convo? :russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
yes simps fukked the game up

unless you going to exterminate them, you can't control what they do.

find you a woman who isn't mind melted, i promise you they exist. a lot of them aren't going to be on twitter/tiktok/ig all the damn time. if that means dropping your standards from some IG model you feel entitled to because you're brainwashed, sorry. but it's regular women out here who aren't as broken as you think, but they might be below whatever weird ass "coli dime" standard you have in your mind.

you also have to know how to have a conversation with women and a lot of yall caught up in this headgame already lost by being caught up in this mess. it's going to hurt your ability to speak to the opposite sex.

This post makes you think and realize for every rational man, there's 2 rational women. I don't think it's all bad like dudes make it to be.

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
This post makes you think and realize for every rational man, there's 2 rational women. I don't think it's all bad like dudes make it to be.
Rational women who play the field to their liking because of the outrageous amounts of simps out here

Last edited:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
I mean nikkas will fukk anything just look at the pale white officer bytch that look Bob the Builder nikkas was willing to throw they whole career and family away for that below mid at best bytch.

Until nikkas stop fukking anything with pulse these thots ain’t gonna right because they feel nikkas still gonna want to fukk and you can’t forget about captain save a hoe ass dudes waiting in the wing to help clean up whatever mess a thot created.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How does someone you cool with even approach you to have that convo? :russ:
No clue

And we cool as in we knew each other 10 years ago and we just linked up once or twice in the 4 years ive been back.

Thats about it. Still kinda wild imo. Still debating because the ass is phatter

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Inconsistant and the incel population would be booming.

But really only those who should be repopulating the world for its best interest would be able to.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
these dudes watch more tweets and podcasts than actually talk to women tho :wow: its not just the simps, creating narratives out nowhere that people feel the need to stand on or against is just as much of a problem

Dudes who bytch about simps act like they a catch and “ruining the game” are telling on theyselves

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
PSDT_08.19.20_dating.relationships-03-9.png

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
A lot of this is due to America being anti-intellectual, the decline in Christianity (i'm not a Christian) and the hedonistic mindset that has been prevalent since the boomers and only gotten worse with each decade. We are pleasure seekers and social climbers; sex is the greatest pleasure and social climbing gets you access to better looking people and more sex so that's pretty much all we care about. Also: entertainment and drugs.

We didn't replace Christianity with a code of ethics and most American's don't give a shyt about philosophy. All we got is paganism, astrology, and watered down Eastern mysticism via Gwenyth Paltrow bullshyt that all conveniently ignores any concepts of temperance and self-denial.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Facts lmao, but you never know, the #HOH movement seems the slowly but surely catching fire amongst young men who are learning how the game is played

The HOH movement is a game for men that don't have real confidence imo

Men need to focus on building real value within themselves

Nitpicking anything that can be perceived as a slight or manipulation from a woman and instantly jackhammering away is a waste

Focus on yourself and build your temple strong enough that you don't waste energy on that sort of concern

It's either she fulfills the space you've allowed her to operate in or she doesn't

Men are too thirsty and are not stoic enough to cut the fat without getting emotional

Why? They compromise their values during the dating process because they think it will get them further

They're compromising because of a lack of confidence

That's my perception

Last edited: