How Much is Your Outfit Youtube Series

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Cats don't know how to dress. They just find the most trendy, exclusive shyt and think they "stuntin".. Fukk outta here. A lot that overpriced streetwear looks like crap. :why: streetwear went to shyt when it went luxury/high-end.
Mostly the Asian fobs with money. They buy all the right pieces but wear em like clowns.

When the street wear scene started it was actually populated by fashionable people.. these new dudes are fashion victims.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I see moncler jackets daily downtown they not rare... nobody tripping like that.

The Canada Goose and Moncler scene is all fukked up now with all these fakes, bootlegs, replicas and general shytty manufacturing since the companes dont really give a fukk about quality anymore items flooding the market.

Mackage is the jacket and outerwear brand we dikk ride now:wow:

it hasnt been infilitrated by the lames yet :wow:

opplanet-mackage-florian-winter-down-bomber-jacket-with-fur-mens-ink-46-florian-ink-46-main

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Canada Goose and Moncler scene is all fukked up now with all these fakes, bootlegs, replicas and general shytty manufacturing since the companes dont really give a fukk about quality anymore items flooding the market.

opplanet-mackage-florian-winter-down-bomber-jacket-with-fur-mens-ink-46-florian-ink-46-main
I like mackage a lot because their shyt is quality. subtle and not branded in obvious ways.

I doubt the hype beasts flock to this when they can't show off a tag to let you know they spent a rack.

Canada goose fell off quality wise like a decade ago

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at that indian guy pulling a shirt out of his bag

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
there is a way to wear hype clothing the right way but very few folks on IG got a an actual sense of styling they just copy whats on the popular OOTD IG accounts,rappers etc which usually is just wear as much hyper shyt as possible with logos.But they funny part is most nikkas who dress like that attract more attention from nikkas who dress the same than actual bad bytches lmao

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

I got one and about to buy me a spring jacket mackage next month.