How Much is Your Outfit Youtube Series

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I like mackage a lot because their shyt is quality. subtle and not branded in obvious ways.

I doubt the hype beasts flock to this when they can't show off a tag to let you know they spent a rack.

Canada goose fell off quality wise like a decade ago

I don't know. I've been buying CG for over 10 years. I don't see much difference from my Expedition in 2008 and my Langford. It's black label so maybe that has something to do with it, but quality is the exact same.

One thing I noticed though is there were several years where quality of earlier years were clear shyt. The fur looked almost fake and was very thin. Saw it mostly on the Chilliwacks and even some of the Langfords. My joint has very thick fur and it's huge. Logos all blacked out so no branding.

I like Nobis styles for the lack of branding. Logo is cool too. Like that they're waterproof. Quality not as good for the price. My wife has one of those joints and I have had the Yatezy (sold it).

Mackage is nice, but doesn't suit me and looks better for women. They are dressy jackets though. I don't see them as being every day jackets.

CFMR is pretty good and low key. Arcteryx of course good as well. Good tech and good warranty.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know. I've been buying CG for over 10 years. I don't see much difference from my Expedition in 2008 and my Langford. It's black label so maybe that has something to do with it, but quality is the exact same.

One thing I noticed though is there were several years where quality of earlier years were clear shyt. The fur looked almost fake and was very thin. Saw it mostly on the Chilliwacks and even some of the Langfords. My joint has very thick fur and it's huge. Logos all blacked out so no branding.

I like Nobis styles for the lack of branding. Logo is cool too. Like that they're waterproof. Quality not as good for the price. My wife has one of those joints and I have had the Yatezy (sold it).

Mackage is nice, but doesn't suit me and looks better for women. They are dressy jackets though. I don't see them as being every day jackets.

CFMR is pretty good and low key. Arcteryx of course good as well. Good tech and good warranty.
Arcteryx always in the chamber. They have some great pieces over the years.

I love quality jackets breh.

There's definitely a lot of fake goose's out here these days. I wouldn't know how to spot the montclers tho

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Arcteryx always in the chamber. They have some great pieces over the years.

I love quality jackets breh.

There's definitely a lot of fake goose's out here these days. I wouldn't know how to spot the montclers tho

Yea, a lot of fake gooses. The fur is the dead give away, along with the patch.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If this don’t inspire people to get their shyt together what will?

:ehh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Why I gotta be all that :Smilecry:

I'm just mature enough to know this shyt doesn't impress women. Like someone else said it just impresses other hype beasts.

I'll take my muscles and low body fat in a nice fit over these $3000 outfits.

:Premeson:

Also you've been a cool poster as of late, don't revert back.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This doesn't impress me

And I'm a young brehs myself so no fallby n sick here

#FreeCrayola
#FreeBehindThewheel
#FreeReggie
#FreeY2Dre