How much more would it take for you to leave...

How much more would it take for you to leave your current job

• Total voters

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
It would have to be at least 20k more than I make now, include 40%-60% travel and have a great benefits package.

Daps
troll game on 100...I see you playa
full

About this much...

latest

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Doing reallly well at work right now, record numbers and consistancy across the board, but my head would turn for $5-10,000 extra.

Not a mercenary for money at all, but need to think about the future and take the responsibilities that would come with the money raise now before I wait too late.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I hear you but never say this to a recruiter or a company thats interested in you. You should only consider "same" if you are desperate like you're unemployed or about to be laid off
When I'm looking I'll remember that. I said that because at my current job it's a small place so we can't really take time off without problems. I'd do a different job for the same amount as long as I could take guilt free time off where I don't have to work remotely while I'm out

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
When I'm looking I'll remember that. I said that because at my current job it's a small place so we can't really take time off without problems. I'd do a different job for the same amount as long as I could take guilt free time off where I don't have to work remotely while I'm out
I hear ya. Been there. Still there as a matter of fact. Still want more money, tho.