How much of a troll are you in real life?

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
I do scheduling/planning. If someone is an a$$hole to others, I'll schedule their breaks and lunches opposite of whoever they're cool with.

NiceDevotedCricket-size_restricted.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I tend to be sarcastic at times but try not to be mean or only joke around with people I know can take it. And if they can't, fukk em

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I tend to be sarcastic at times but try not to be mean or only joke around with people I know can take it. And if they can't, fukk em
i find that most people suck at picking up sarcasm/jokes that aren't "IN YOUR FACE". People be takin every damn thing i say at face value even when it is obviously a damn joke and I have to tell them that otherwise they'll leave thinkin i was serious as shyt wit some wild ass statement and judge me based off that. Low IQ morans :skip:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I don't "Troll" offline cause in the real world it's hard for some people to know when you being facetious or silly and it leads to problems. Problems I'd rather not have, so I just keep everything above board.

The only thing that would be considered trolling I'd do would be with my friends who know me but I wouldn't even call that trolling since the laugh would never be at their expense and catered just for me, it would be a prank, some misinformation or a flub that would work itself out after it was seen and absorbed.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm more of a troll offline then on it. Naturally I'm quiet and reserved but I grew up in a family that jokes a lot so when we get together it's on lol.