How much of a troll are you in real life?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I troll everyone.

My favorite person to troll is my nephew, it’s gotten so bad that whenever I tell him something he just looks at me like this

tenor.gif

:dead:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Super troll.

ANd i never get tired of it.

I play the careless whisper saxophone loop and let that shiit blare out the whip speakers... even in the dead of winter with no fukks given.

I wear two different shoes that are loud just to get people's reactions.

Wedding ring? Yup, i wear one too. And i'm single as fukk.

Everytime i order starbucks coffee, they ask my name for my order and i give them one of a name brand pharmaceutical medicine (yesterday, It was LUNESTA).

Stick my tongue out at little children, make creepo faces when i go shopping. Most times out of ten, kids smile or laugh back... but over the summer, this little girl almost cried and i got scared as fukk cuz she pointed at me and the mom thought the little kid was just being obnoxious. Didn't scare me enough cuz i still do it. Little babies sitting in shopping carts while the mom pays is the best time to do it. They love it.

Love pop locking at the public shopping mirrors when i try on clothes/shoes. I'll do it until they ask me if i'm going to buy anything... sometimes for minutes. Or i'll even ignore them until i'm done/bored.

Tonight i'm wearing my davie crocket squirrell hat to go to a burlesque show w my sister and her girlfriend and putting on a big cross on my right ear ring, George Michael style and reversing my blazer inside out just because.

This is all done without social media. It's literally for personal shiits and giggles.

Been doing this since my teens.

ANd i'm damn near 40 still stuck in the friends zone.

Choo choo.

I'm pretty sure at some point, it's not trolling and i have a social condition/mentally challenged.

Oh btw, i also have an uber sticker on the windshield of my GTR.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I used to work at the mall I would get vicious gas cuz I’m lactose intolerant so I would fart and then call someone over and say hey the receipt jammed in the register can you help? And they’d come over and to fix it and walk right into it :troll:

Or I’ll fart and ask is someone making popcorn? And people instinctively start to smell to see if they can smell it and sure enough they swallow the whole fart

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When I used to work at the mall I would get vicious gas cuz I’m lactose intolerant so I would fart and then call someone over and say hey the receipt jammed in the register can you help? And they’d come over and to fix it and walk right into it :troll:

Or I’ll fart and ask is someone making popcorn? And people instinctively start to smell to see if they can smell it and sure enough they swallow the whole fart

1) fukk you

2) :russ: